Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tuccy

RMS Member
wow looks like its gonna be a great day, with a nice selection of cars.

Any more info if we are getting more spaces yet??

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I think it will be a week or so yet before Graham has responses back from other sites. Get your name on the RMS reserve list as there are always drop outs at these things and keep an eye on the threads :grinning:

Tuccy

RMS Member
Already on the reserve list chief..
One of the best responces to a bash ive seen in a long time, would hate to miss out lol

AS Photo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
If you use belfast car scene or ncc I know they still have spaces available

Thanks for the mention Graham, we have some spaces left guys so if youse are interested lemme know via PM or here :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Dear me, you know its a special even when RMS are organising a show :p

Well done Graham, at least someone worthwhile can still be bothered these days (y) There'll be some turnout, there's no doubt about that :eek:

Will definitely be up and avoiding people lol (y):laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Dear me, you know its a special even when RMS are organising a show :p

Well done Graham, at least someone worthwhile can still be bothered these days (y) There'll be some turnout, there's no doubt about that :eek:

Will definitely be up and avoiding people lol (y):laughing:

Cheers Gary (y)

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Will defo be up to have a look about, no point sticking a standard vectra on the stand lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
This should be a great event, thoroughly looking forward to it. Been away for a few weeks so only seeing this now!

Marc_Ka

RMS Member
Hi I sent an email to the email supplied to book spaces, I'm looking to see if there's spaces left to book a stand for Fiesta Owners Club. please pm me if there's any spaces or you have the email I sent to shows@reallymeansounds.com. Thanks

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Really looking forward to this an all now! Would it be worth looking into getting 'RMS showplates' made up for those that want them, with our usernames on for those people like me who dont have a clue who anybody is? Can maybe talk to Andrew at Black Water Graphics and see what he can do?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
22.06.11 UPDATE

I have some more exciting news on the event as of today.

We have secured worldwide energy drinks brand "Monster Energy" as a sponsor for the day and they will be in attendance with their Chevvy Truck. Not only will you get the chance to view this customised beast, but also promotional staff will be present on the day handing out free drinks!

Also on board is AutoFashion.ie who are; as the name suggests, a leading supplier of quality automotive clothing. They will be exhibiting on the day, allowing those wishing to purchase from their wide range of stock a chance to do so.

I was on-board their mobile unit at the Donegal Rally last weekend and they had a vast range of new stock including the Monster Energy range, all of which are at reasonable prices.

On top of all this great news, we have secured more space at the venue allowing us to clear the reserve lists of potential exhibitors and make for a better all round show for such a great charity.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I've encountered the monster chevvy and the guys before they roared up n down albertbridge road last summer for a bit lol. Excellent stuff g! looking forward to this so much!!

Ruth

RMS Regular
fingers crossed ill make it down to this for a nose and catch up, more than likely in a dirty car as ive a wedding that weekend and prob not have time to get it cleaned :grinning: good work Graham &co!

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
We're on the last 4 weeks countdown to the show now.
The finishing details are being finalised, the response has been great.

A playlist for the DJ on the day is required. Any suggestions on music you would like to hear is welcome and i will get them sent through for the playlist on the day. Please give your suggestions as I don't wish to listen to Graham's choices all day. Johnny cash, Glenn Campbell and Bruce Springsteen!!!!!!

You can email me at info@beautifulcomplexion.co.uk

Cheers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.