Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Beef 6n

RMS Member
Drives
MKIV Golf
Hopefully have my licence bythen and have to take a burn up finally drive to a show instead of read about them on this.:laughing:

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
if i can lend a hand with anything guys just shout i only live 2 mins round the corner from j1 so can be about early on..

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
04.08.11 UPDATE

Want to update your car with a new set of rims?

Well now you can in association with RMS' 10th Birthday Show along with www.procarbelfast.co.uk and www.usedcarsni.com I am pleased to announce the Usedcars NI's August's facebook giveaway!

One lucky follower will be in with a chance to win a set of 17" alloy wheels and ProCar Belfast have kindly supplied a choice of 3 rims for the winner to choose from.

It couldn't be simpler to enter this FREE GIVEAWAY. All you need to do is visit UsedCarsNI's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/UsedCarsNI and like them.

Images of the rims are available to view and also the fitment guide of each wheel is listed.

The draw will take place on Sunday 21st August at the ReallyMeanSounds.com 10th Birthday Show at Junction One where the winner will be announced.

Thanks once again to Procar and UsedCars NI for their support to the RMS 10th Birthday Show at Junction One and also this great prize.

Get liking and good luck!

Keep checking back for more updates ;)

OZ10

RMS Regular
If your not at RMS show and your name is announcend do you still win the wheels?

Also any chance any dent guys will b there on the day?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Yeah earny, the winner will be made public at the show, if the winner is at the show they can make themselves known, if not then the winner will be notified on ucni facebook page and they can get sorted for the wheels anyway :grinning:

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Also any chance any dent guys will b there on the day?
Sorry didn't reply to this earlier. Spoke to Ferrett today regarding this and he is going to ring Mike and will hopefully have an answer by the end of the week.

Can anyone that would be keen on this show interest below so we could maybe give him an idea of numbers!
The last RMS/Motor Gym dent day was a great sucess. Mike certainly knows his stuff and is easy on the pocket.

Graham

OZ10

RMS Regular
seen the Jap show had one at their show today think it was dentman from bangor. Could be a second choice if Mike cant do it, tho dont know what his works like think deevtec got some done at their show today @ £30 per panel

anyway......

Dent Removal

1. Earney

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
09.08.11 UPDATE

2 for 1 at Junction Jacks

Junction Jack’s Mini Golf would like to offer the RMS 10th Birthday Event a special offer on the day of the show (21st Aug). Junction Jack’s is Northern Ireland’s latest and most exciting 18 hole pirate themed Mini Golf course. Built and designed for all of the family in mind, from the very youngest (as long as they can hold a putter) to the very oldest (as long as they don’t mind losing) Junction Jack’s is sure to provide “fun and adventure on the high tees” for all the family.

The offer Junction Jack’s have put on for the RMS event is to offer two rounds for the price of one. If people quote ‘RMS’ to the tickets hut when paying, then this offer will be available to them.

Please check out the web site, http://www.junctionjacks.co.uk/

Thanks folks and not long now
GC and all at RMS

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
We were up doing the press shots tonight and Junction 1 and I can't wait now. It is actually a fantastic venue for a show, with great space to show the cars, plenty of restaurants to get a bite and shops to offload the other halves so you can have a nosey around the motors.

It will be epic!

Andy

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Agreed, the venue is very impressive and will provide a great layout for the cars - and especially for those doing walkabouts. Lot of work being put in by Graham, Jo and everyone else involved to get everything ready in time, hopefully the weather holds up.

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Final countdown now on. Can't believe it's nearly here!

Don't forget blackwatergraphics are doing the show plates for anyone who wants them that is on the RMS stand. Can come standard or you can have your user name on them.
Check out the RMS shop for more details or contact Andrew @ Blackwatergraphic. www.blackwatergraphics.com

Not 100% sure if he doing other club stand plates but you can always ask him.

Thanks everyone who is attending, showing their car, helped in anyway and also donated prizes to the raffle.

Look forward to seeing some of you on the 21st!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Must get a blast up to this in the westie if i have everything pointing the right direction again by then :grinning:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
We were up doing the press shots tonight and Junction 1 and I can't wait now. It is actually a fantastic venue for a show, with great space to show the cars, plenty of restaurants to get a bite and shops to offload the other halves so you can have a nosey around the motors.

It will be epic!

Andy

Ignorant c-unt :p I flashed the lights and waved at you on the manse road last night when you were toeing the 200 and gaz was following!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.