Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
We're on the last 4 weeks countdown to the show now.
The finishing details are being finalised, the response has been great.

A playlist for the DJ on the day is required. Any suggestions on music you would like to hear is welcome and i will get them sent through for the playlist on the day. Please give your suggestions as I don't wish to listen to Graham's choices all day. Johnny cash, Glenn Campbell and Bruce Springsteen!!!!!!

You can email me at info@beautifulcomplexion.co.uk

Cheers.
What about the top 10 from the charts back in the day when RMS first started??

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Should be a few private entries left rod yeah, will need to do a full map plan to be sure but think a couple aye

rod25

RMS Regular
Drives
VOLVO 760 GLD,TD
Should be plenty , Thanks ,

I Will post on the scally facebook page and see who wants to go ,

Cheers

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Stuart,

Other than it's 10quid to display, ALL money going to arthritis care, and the first 300ish cars to arrive will receive a worthwhile goodie bag.

Time wise I will email all exhibitors closer to event with exact opening times but approx 11am-1pmfor cars arriving with the show kicking off officially at 1.30pm

Thanks
GC

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Any details on runs up to Junction 1?

I'm interested in the Belfast (or Lisburn) road trip, but not sure if there's one sorted (or maybe its a bit too early atm)

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Stuart,

Other than it's 10quid to display, ALL money going to arthritis care, and the first 300ish cars to arrive will receive a worthwhile goodie bag.

Time wise I will email all exhibitors closer to event with exact opening times but approx 11am-1pmfor cars arriving with the show kicking off officially at 1.30pm

Thanks
GC

No probs, if you need any help on the day just let me know.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Jim, there is some talk of convoy in the car list for the show, iwe feel the best meet up would be the docks/dargen at fotwilliam as they you get all areas meeting in a huge location for the trip up.

Stuart, will call upon you if needed surely, thanks for the offer, GC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.