Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Will be good to put names to faces.

I'll deffo be up for this and bringing the Clio along.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
GREAT way to celebrate 10 years... Time has gone fast! Will be a great day im sure with plenty of stories!

I wont be in N.I to make it unfortunatly, but i'll see the AE86 gets there (y) Would have been good to catch up!

johnm

RMS Regular
posted this up on SOF so hopefully get a couple of ones.
Soon as i get an idea of how many i'll drop you a pm

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
@Graham, you done up a flier or anything I can stick up in work?

EDIT, I mean glossy. If not ill print the one off page one (y)

Adamm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW e28
Great stuff. Get the info up on your site as well Adam.

Have to say thanks to Mr Graham Curry for all the hard work he has put in behind the scenes for this event. He's organising the lot and I'm just helping where I can.

Andy

Will do!

Just noticed this is on the same day as Heatwave? Hopefully won't effect either show too much.

DC52TES

RMS Regular
Just noticed this is on the same day as Heatwave? Hopefully won't effect either show too much.

Just realised this myself. Hopefully shouldnt cause to many problems for either show as this year there seems to be alot on the same days etc.

Good luck guys.

I'll give u a call tomorrow Graham about a Sho'Werks stand

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Deadlines already been set for Summer Lanes Rally in July is more if it makes it through that it will be there lol

Good to see some interest in the rally (y) We weren't sure for a while if we would be running it this year or not but had a meeting last week and definately going ahead. Be good to see you there and i look forward to seeing the newly completed 1275.

Looking forward to this show too, sounds like its gona be pretty big!

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
This isnt the same time as eminem in bangor is it

I know Im in OZ but am I right in reading this as Eminem aka Slim Shady in Bangor??? :confounded:

Edit: Google says theres a Festival in Bangor Niiice

Shame I'll miss the Show Good Luck with it all..... 10 years Damn Time Flies

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Richy, I will do withhin a weelk or 2, foir now though print away

Adamm, is heatwave advertised anywhere as I looked long and hard to make sure it didn't clash with anything. I can't see if affecting either show too much, rms one is an easy going charity day out for all petrol heads alike, heatwave is a money spinner for the tounger generation in my head.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.