Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
will be there... looking forward to it. is there a list to put the motor down on?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Cheers murf, I'm capping it at 50 RMS cars so if you want to start a thread, by all means go ahead mate :grinning:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
ok mate no worries, also did u ever get those pictures on disc for me?? seen ur feature in usedcarsni of karttrack and dmc..... seriously jealous of the chance of being around a bttf dmc lol ur a lucky man!!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Never did yet, will do by the weekend matey. And it may be at the rms show, will keep you posted ;)

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
thanks mate, got to sniff round one before at lisburn forum few years back (might well be same car) but would kill for a chance to sit in one lol stunning example and the fact its signed also lol!!!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Excellent, will be in attendance for sure,

Hopefully be bringing a car too
Kudos for organising it for a Sunday

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Not to mention Heatwave has the same cars at it every single year, wont be missing much

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
il attend, on a bmw M stand if there is one. probably fish out the brothers motor too

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Never been to heatwave lol.

I'll go since it's a one off, is there a honda stand? Me and allan would be interesting in going on (y)

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
To Graham and Cooper

Whats the chances of getting RMS number plates made up for those on the RMS stand,
I'd happly pay another £10 or so on top of the £10 enterance fee for a set of plates to keep for other shows and the like

May be worth pming rockvale about group discounts?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
We have Blackwater graphics as event sponsor so we will speak to them about show plates.

Andy

OZ10

RMS Regular
Good to see some interest in the rally (y) We weren't sure for a while if we would be running it this year or not but had a meeting last week and definately going ahead. Be good to see you there and i look forward to seeing the newly completed 1275.
!

ill be out in the starlet, unfortunately my dad gets preference when it comes to the mini lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Stick me down there Mr C please, cars and a coffee shop - awesome :laughing:

P.S - cant wait to get a seat in M Mc's M5 and mess with the i-crash settings, that graphic equaliser is a bitch :p

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
I'll be there and no doubt will have a few of the supras from the owners club along too it's already posted on the forum

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Darragh we are full up already so unless yoi jave the supras in the rms list then they won't get into the actual show

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Small update on the event folks.

I have secured some free stuff from UsedCarsNI.com, TheMotorGym in Bangor and Auto Windscreens & Motorspares in Bangor also for entry goodie bags as well as raffle prizes.

Keep checking back for more updates ;)

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Looks like gonna be great event graham. If ya need hand wit anything u know where I live.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Crap lol how big is the car park? Is it the same as the Jap meet? I'll go stick my name on reserve but sure it wouldn't mater if my car is in or not I'll still be there haha

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
If you use belfast car scene or ncc I know they still have spaces available

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Some big news coming next week about the show, but before that news I am pleased to announce ProCar are now a big sponsor of the event also...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.