Rms 10th Birthday Show Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Real good variety of stuff, just home. Good quality of cars and reasonable weather apart from 2 showers

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Yep. Great day out, really nice selection of cars including Audi rally car and Lancias

rosssei

RMS Regular
Big congrats to Graham and Andy, i know Graham was very stressed but turned out to be a great day and very well run! Well done guys!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Defiantly a well organised show, and J1 is a good location. Some extremely nice cars there too!

Acid

RMS Regular
Awesome show Cheers to all, crap at names so erm... mx-3 v6 turbo, lupo, Tvr, Gts-T cheers !! great craic !!!

looking forward to the photos of the convoy up and back !!!

Highlight of the show was the Mx-3 for me Awesome car that walks the talk, HUGE amount of effort under the hood !!! ( just hope the turbo is still alive fella)

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
My first time showing a car and it was a great show! Well organised, good location, good turnout, good cause, etc.

Well done guys!

Oh and if anyone has any pictures of my Yaris could they send me them because I didn't take a camera and didn't even remember to take any with my fone :worried:

Acid

RMS Regular
I should add it was great to see the RMS old skool members out in force too, met loads of folk i haven't seen in ages !!!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
What an awesome show. Great Turnout too.

Graham / Jo / Andy .... I tippeth my hat to you. Well done. And all for a great cause.

Heres to the next one

th_beer.gif

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Had a great time, loverd Chris' 350Z, very subtle and I also thought that black GT3 was :cool:. Will fire up my photo's soon.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Awesome show Cheers to all, crap at names so erm... mx-3 v6 turbo, lupo, Tvr, Gts-T cheers !! great craic !!!

looking forward to the photos of the convoy up and back !!!

Highlight of the show was the Mx-3 for me Awesome car that walks the talk, HUGE amount of effort under the hood !!! ( just hope the turbo is still alive fella)

I was with Paula in the Lupo, who were you? :oops:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Fantastic show. Great craic headin up. Well done Graham for organising!!!!!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Good days craic. Very well organised and set-up. Well done :grinning:

Good dose of banter on the go today too :laughing:

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Just another message to say what a excellent day, well organised and just alot of special cars floating around (y)

The wife even enjoyed herself :grinning:

Just going to upload some photo's now - post them shortly!

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Brilliant show! Huge turnout and lots of lovely cars. Changeable weather didn't seem to dampen the spirit.

Well done and Happy Birthday RMS(^)

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Had a great day today,great selection of cars to keeep everyone interested.There should be one every year.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.