Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Gutted I'm missing such an occasion. Good Luck to all involved
Fingers crossed u's get the weather, We are 25 degrees here in Sydney :p

Reactions: dub

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Looking good for today! Awesome day yesterday, spent polishing and cleaning from early morning to late evening, lol. My neighbours really thought I had lost it properly this time :p Hope the weather stays the same today :grinning:

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Just need to give Paula's car a dry off as it rained a bit last night and we're ready to rock :laughing:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Looks like a fine day, just a bit more cloud than yesterday. Small chance of a shower around mid-day, but it looks like it is going further north and should miss Antrim.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Just getting the breakfast now then we should see the guys on the convoy at Iceland!

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
very cloudy in antrim but hey itll take more than a bit of rain to dampen our spirits, lol

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Really looking forward to this, dry here in Craigavon area.

CW E46

RMS Regular
oh the excitement!! just going to wash the whip now, then i'll be leaving for antrim at around 2ish, hope everyones still there when i get up!!

looking forward to the 50mph journey from bangor to antrim to avid fly splats. lol. joys of keeping a clean yoke

c u all there!! :grinning:

Prunty

Drives
Honda/Prelude
On my way up, looking forward to a good day out. Plus I've promised the Mrs some shopping in Junction 1 to get her on side...

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Awesome show. The whole place is packed out and everyone is here :laughing:

Well done Graham

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.