Rms 10th Birthday Show Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Was a great show, got chatting to so many people today, unquestionably the best show ive been too in years and thats the truth.

johnm

RMS Regular
Was a craicing day. Couple of brilliant cars dotted about too, only noticed from my pics the reg on the lotus ended with 'CYA' lol!!

Couple of pics until some decent ones are put up (didnt get that many, battery kept dying on me)
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/johnmuldoon/rms 10th anniv/

PICT0979.jpg

PICT0970.jpg

PICT0974.jpg

PICT0960.jpg

PICT0953.jpg

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Good day out and plenty of top machinery on show. Many thanks to the organisers for putting this show on today. Was good to meet some new people.

RS Darren

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 530d M-Sport
Fantastic turnout, very well organised, real credit to all involved in organising.. Best show in a long time!..

I do appologise that we headed early, as we didnt want caught up an another of those big showers, didnt have any wet gear with us.. :p

Cheers,

Darren..

R9UKE

RMS Member
An excellent show, was my first encounter with RMS (I was in the Renault Avantime) and was very impressed! Well done to the organisers!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
An excellent show, was my first encounter with RMS (I was in the Renault Avantime) and was very impressed! Well done to the organisers!

Oh... I like that Avantime. Had a good nosey round it earlier. One of my fav Renaults.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Haha what a car this is :laughing: You showed us how the door opens lol double-hinge genius

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
KillerJim if that was your car beside me and Colin in the black vrs my was it stunning. Had a good day and some of the cars were stunning.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Another big thumbs up! Great turn-out, good mix of cars, nice bunch of people.

Even got to meet Avo after years of virtual exchanges on the forum, lol - get that RS6 bought, Lambo engine in a family bus cannot be wrong :laughing:

Well done to all who helped organise and run the event (y)

Twain

RMS Regular
Just home, hats off to Graham and co for organising a great show. Good to put a few faces to names on here.

ewok

RMS Regular
Great show nice putting names to faces a lot of tidy motors [even tho i didn't get my lucky bag or t-shirt aaaaaawwwwwwwwww]

marcdh

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda AZ-3
Awesome show Cheers to all, crap at names so erm... mx-3 v6 turbo, lupo, Tvr, Gts-T cheers !! great craic !!!

looking forward to the photos of the convoy up and back !!!

Highlight of the show was the Mx-3 for me Awesome car that walks the talk, HUGE amount of effort under the hood !!! ( just hope the turbo is still alive fella)

Cheers, was good meeting you lot and the white skyline, tvr, the immaculate black skyline, rx7, dc2-turbo etc etc! Yep turbos hanging in, found out the misfire too - glazed spark plugs, no wonder.

Fantastic show, very impressed with it, top marks to the organisers! What a great variety of cars and styles. I'd like to see a show that good every year.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Anyone a rough idea of how much money was lifted? Didn't see any buckets going around for spectators?

Acid

RMS Regular
Cheers, was good meeting you lot and the white skyline, tvr, the immaculate black skyline, rx7, dc2-turbo etc etc! Yep turbos hanging in, found out the misfire too - glazed spark plugs, no wonder.

Fantastic show, very impressed with it, top marks to the organisers! What a great variety of cars and styles. I'd like to see a show that good every year.

were are your photos !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.