Rms 10th Birthday Show Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Yep turbos hanging in, found out the misfire too - glazed spark plugs, no wonder

Credit where its due, that engine is some beast (y)

Oh, and drove all the way back to Belfast on the show plates, lol, not used to that show malarkey :p

Almost made this mistake too.. Found out that 3M double sided tap is great for attaching the places, unfortunately its bonds pretty damn well.. almost took the original plates off trying to remove them :grinning:

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
As said great show and a big thanks to Grahme and co. It's been a long time since I've been at a show and definitely styles have changed, but still some real nice cars on show and a good selection, hopefully it becomes a yearly event.

Acid

RMS Regular
Credit where its due, that engine is some beast (y)

Almost made this mistake too.. Found out that 3M double sided tap is great for attaching the places, unfortunately its bonds pretty damn well.. almost took the original plates off trying to remove them :grinning:

That TVR looked awesome coming home Dont think sarah looked happy tho :p

Great to meet you two

Karl

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
Good turnout from the NIIMC - great to see an Alfasud Sprint and a Lancia Montecarlo. Also had a good around the Avantime because it's the first time I've been close to one and I've only ever seen a Vel Satis over here. I didn't expect to see Saab 9000 Aero, as I've only seen about 4 or 5 9000's in total since I bought my Aero a year ago.

Sorry to Mark for bantering so long about his various cars etc., :oops: it's just I don't often find people with a big collection of the sort of motors that interest me.

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
An excellent show, was my first encounter with RMS (I was in the Renault Avantime) and was very impressed! Well done to the organisers!

Good to meet you. I was the mad woman on the gate trying to direct traffic.

Thanks for turning up even though you didn't know it was going to be on.

I know you didn't know anyone but still entered. Good on you.

Hopefully u will get to some more shows.

Jola

RMS Regular
Great turn out albeit a bit showery but that didnt stop the crowds. If only every show organised had such a turn out. Happy Birthday as said :grinning: Anymore pics anyone?

C4L

RMS Regular
hope this is the start of an annual RMS show, was great (y)

well....was great except the shops? wtf! If I had gone their to go shopping I would be raging, what a load of sh*te!

Bryan

RMS Regular
Someone needs to buy the project Evo some sticky back velcro for their front "show plate". They've got so many stickies on there you can barely make out the original reg!!

Good show but we ended up in the car park with the rally cars somehow. I was pleased, though, when Dennis Biggerstaff asked me to park the Metro beside his 6R4 to get a photo.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Good turnout from the NIIMC - great to see an Alfasud Sprint and a Lancia Montecarlo. Also had a good around the Avantime because it's the first time I've been close to one and I've only ever seen a Vel Satis over here. I didn't expect to see Saab 9000 Aero, as I've only seen about 4 or 5 9000's in total since I bought my Aero a year ago.

Sorry to Mark for bantering so long about his various cars etc., :oops: it's just I don't often find people with a big collection of the sort of motors that interest me.
no worries, must get a look round that renault some time!!

ewok

RMS Regular
As said great show and a big thanks to Grahme and co. It's been a long time since I've been at a show and definitely styles have changed, but still some real nice cars on show and a good selection, hopefully it becomes a yearly event.

Thats for sure remember on particular show in bangor i had the clio half done lol all the cars were modded too the eyeballs kits, wheels etc now its just power wagons lol

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
fantastic show, well done to all the organisers. some great quality motors on show and best thing about it......... i didnt see so much as 1 d turbo lol

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Nazors and waynes were both lovely cars. Macgyver you don't look like the pervert you sometimes are on here lol

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Thats for sure remember on particular show in bangor i had the clio half done lol all the cars were modded too the eyeballs kits, wheels etc now its just power wagons lol

The combat kitted corsa was a nice blast from the past of how shows were and the kitted black mk2 clio.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Great show nice putting names to faces a lot of tidy motors [even tho i didn't get my lucky bag or t-shirt aaaaaawwwwwwwwww]

Ha ha, We were beside your M3 I believe Ewok, in the grey C2, think they may have forgot about us two.

But also my first show, very very well organised and a great turnout, had a good day! Thanks to all involved!!

rod25

RMS Regular
Drives
VOLVO 760 GLD,TD
I think this says it all .

069.jpg

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
just in. brilliant turnout. some lovely cars on show. the scooby stand in front of us done some amount of rearranging. rain was a pain in the ass but thankfully it didnt stay long and plenty of people about

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.