Rms 10th Birthday Show Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
didn't get to the show guys

but congatulations for the great turn out
an a big congratulations to the moderators an organizers of the show to raise the money for charity

well done lads (y)

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Ha ha Nine K, I sent a few normal one, G chose this :laughing:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
15.JPG

check out www.motormavens.com for the rest :grinning:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Looks like it was an awesome show all round.

The worst thing is I was at home, fly home to visit my uncle in Hospital, he is passing over to the dark side. But fly back Sunday morning at 10am. So just missed it.

fasteddie

RMS Regular
Hi All

Just a quick update here to let you all know that we raised a total of £3330 for Arthritis Care NI on the day of the RMS 10th Birthday Show.

I had a figure of £3k in my head that I would like to donate so thanks to the support of all of you, the enthusiasts and also the business' who dug deep for the event, this great figure was raised :grinning:

Again a huge thanks for being part of the day and making it happen on such a grand scale, the staff of Junction One openly stated that it drew the biggest crowd of cars and supporters than any other event in the past, so thanks for coming.

Here's to another good 10 years of RMS...

GC

£3330 for Arthritis Care NI is outstanding (y)

Well done RMS for the win.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.