My Accord Cl9 New Rims By Nu Luk (pic Heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Good to get chatting to you today mate, and wheels look perfect! Will let you know how i get on with the clay :grinning:

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
IMG_6770.jpg

2011-08-20071725.jpg

2011-08-21174334.jpg

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
Quite like that Ferret :grinning:

Took a bit of a hankering to these recently, Harrys looks very well and i pass PJSs most nights on the way to the missus house

must resist

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
Makes so much difference, I know the k24 isnt as revvy but its the best thing i ever done on mine :grinning:

Maybe worth a looky

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
Ohh i would love that!! Really would.. Theres only one thing i would do.. and Nige i know you would hate me for it..

Id put it on it holeeeee! :p :p

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
love it, chrome door handles colour coded maybe?

yip andy has been doing it for 2 months now ffs

Makes so much difference, I know the k24 isnt as revvy but its the best thing i ever done on mine :grinning:

Maybe worth a looky

i,l look into it on the tsx site stoney

Ohh i would love that!! Really would.. Theres only one thing i would do.. and Nige i know you would hate me for it..

Id put it on its holeeeee! :p :p

fixed it for you dee ... on the deck you say . actually im working on that too:grinning: just doing some research as to which are the best coilies

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Looks great Nigel, colour looks really well. Slightly lower for me but not silly low

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Looks great Nigel, colour looks really well. Slightly lower for me but not silly low

yeah thats what im aiming for however im getting a set of 19" crages at the weekend so will see what theyre like before i buy the coilies

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thats the sort of height i,d like without the spoiler tho.. have been holding off getting coilies as the ride will be harder and not as family friendly

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
K20 head and I'll tell you my map guru lol.

Hell I have one here that'll run it lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.