My Accord Cl9 New Rims By Nu Luk (pic Heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Superb job Nige, and cracking pics to show how its done, it's a very interesting read. Looking forward to seeing them on.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
big thanks to neil kirkpatrick (kirkpatrick tyres) for sorting tyres for me in short notice also . called to my work and did a fantastic job

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
will be at rms meet david .. will be getting pics tomom also

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Probably the reason why the fecker - Neil, never turned up today as he was doing yours lol after promissing to be at my house at 10:30 and never having the balls to answer the phone.
Bar that stunning wheels mate. Cannot wait to see how they will look on the car mate!

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Probably the reason why the fecker - Neil, never turned up today as he was doing yours lol after promissing to be at my house at 10:30 and never having the balls to answer the phone.
Bar that stunning wheels mate. Cannot wait to see how they will look on the car mate!

he wasnt near me till around 4 reno

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
It was a joke mate, but I certainly will make sure I'll leave him some nice voice message!

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I hope I'll have the chance to take photos of your car once it's sitting the way you like it.

LewB

RMS Regular
shiit that looks like a great job on the wheels!

What are the spec of the P1s?

Saw a pic/Might have posted a pic of a CL9 on the P1s and it looked perfect. What are you doing with your other rims?

What did you use to fit your spoiler?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
They are stunning now! I'd never really thought about how much work goes into doing each wheel, but can fully appreciate it now seeing them pics! And i'm sure they'll look very well when fitted :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, I was thinking that Pabs!!

Looking well Nigel, can't wait to see them on the car.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
shiit that looks like a great job on the wheels!

What are the spec of the P1s?

Saw a pic/Might have posted a pic of a CL9 on the P1s and it looked perfect. What are you doing with your other rims?

What did you use to fit your spoiler?

spec ? theyre sf,s

spoiler came painted with sticky just a wipe with tfr and alcohol to make sure surface was wax free

other rims are sold swapped for a set of rages

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Lovely wheels nigel and i can vouch for nu look, done my dads wheels on the burg and they look better than new!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
The car and wheels were stunning mate, proper tempted with an accord now! Good to meet you as well!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.