My Accord Cl9 New Rims By Nu Luk (pic Heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
well after a few cars allready this year i think ive found the wagon for the family , i picked this up on friday night 2 owners from new 50k and fhsh all i had to do was make the owner part with it , is a late 03 honda accord 2.4 type s . the right colour with no mods and is pretty much gona stay that way bar xenons which i fitted yesterday thanks to stuarty7 , and possibly a tad lower a nice set of rims and black the chrome , im well pleased so far , i spent the day cleaning the paint and when i get a cooler day i,l go to town on the swirls

hope you like it

Picture049.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
looks nice. I drove the ictdi version at one point. Nice cars but just couldnt go through with "diesel" idea. Not yet. lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nice job Nige, best colour in them IMO

AndyG

RMS Regular
Very nice! I recognise the reg... Pretty sure i had a carriageway battle with it one night lol

Dave

RMS Regular
Really would love one of these in the future. How do they drive?

Dan

RMS Regular
looks class nigel! really think these suit the FN2 type r rims, cant remember where i seen it though.

pete22

RMS Regular
Drives
evo
that is my next car'only diesel' looks better than the newer models. nice find:grinning:

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Knew this was comin! Nice car nige! Is this Alans old one? Im still looking for ya by the way, forgot to text back.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thanks guys

pete this is a different one the one in ballyclare was arctic blue had alot more miles and the exec rear spoiler which im not a fan of ive just ordered a rear lip spoiler for this one

dan im not a fan of the fd2 rims on them , tho i could be swayed with the 19,s

dave they aint the sharpest thing 190bhp 6 speed box just made for cruising tho i intend to make it look subtily different

pete22 my bro has a diesel version in the same colour only the executive model and for a diesel its not that economical plus it loves injectors , i only use a car once or twice a week for very few miles so fuel type makes no odds to me

thanks again all

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Very nice! Was it not one of these Top Gear used in the 6th gear foot down test against the FQ-400 to show how much lag the Evo had? Maybe it was a different test i'm thinking about though?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I bought one of these too, quite impressed actually, very comfortable.. Sharp exterior still looks up to date today too imo. Liking those FN2 wheels...

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im not a fan of the fn2 18,s tho i do like the 19,s very much

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
Have u any idea just how much I hate u right now an yes I am jealous!

But all the best with it u lucky ****er

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.