My Accord Cl9 New Rims By Nu Luk (pic Heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
Nah lol a map. Fit the k20 head to make a Frankenstein engine and it revs so much better. Up to about 7800 on stock internals.

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
Pointless the k24 doesn't rev high enough. Just as k20s are getting happy you'd run outta revs. Your lump is over square so can't rev higher without forging sadly.

AndyG

RMS Regular
7800rpm? my mates micra revs to that ffs :p

Wheels look brilliant Nigel. Shaping up to be one cool accord! Im gona go ahead and say take Stoneys advice. The guys an encyclopaedia of K series

LewB

RMS Regular
The rages look better than I imagined - That looks unbelievably good!

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
2011-09-04120656.jpg

2011-09-04120227.jpg

2011-09-04120124.jpg

2011-09-04120207.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
very nice nigel I take it you didnt go for the GTA then?

still undecided i wanted to see what the accord looked like on rages first which i had coming for 2 weeks

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
(y)Both look great wheels but with the Rages it looks like it needs something else to finish it off.
On the Bronze BCs it looked the finished article

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
gathered that andy seen the wave tho

on the new rims ... i like them as they fill the arches better , i dont want to go down the coilover route which i feel the buddy clubs need the car to be lower to look good , i may just keep the buddyclubs for shows etc and get a set of teins sstreet for next summer . i like the way the car is effortless to drive tho fear if and when the coilovers go in will make it not so comfy

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Definitely are one of the smoothest nice to drive cars I've ever driven... keep meaning to take a few pics of mine but its always bloody raining!

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
well after half a year of owning this fab car im now looking to change ... forsale in classifieds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.