porsche 964

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

boost6

RMS Regular
Drives
Did i hear boost
Now that really is a credit to you john.... Shouts out loud, but only uses a whisper... pritty much perfict...

My dad has a 1980 911 sc targa 2.7 which weve had for about 20 years now, its had a full restoration about 10 years ago & hasnt seen to many miles since. It just resides in the garage lazying the years away in its "carcoon" bubble...

Seeing this really give's me the urge to get it out & have a play with it, we'll see...

Top job man, love it.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
I'm going to put my neck on the chopping block here and say I don't like it. I appreciate it as something to look at but as a car surely the driveability and enjoyment has been ruined by the fact that it's now (most likely) bagged up. It's a credit to you for doing something like that and I am sure that a lot of time and money have been spent on it but for me it's been ruined.

Gary

loud n low

RMS Regular
Like it,but could have painted it a better colour...:worried: and thats comeing from someone who drives a silver car!!!

Thumper

RMS Regular
Totally appreciate the work that goes into a motor like that and John's work is fantastic as always but I'm a bit if a Porsche geek and it just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid due to we way handling would be impaired by ze bags etc. Mucho respect to John for doing it though!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I'm going to put my neck on the chopping block here and say I don't like it. I appreciate it as something to look at but as a car surely the driveability and enjoyment has been ruined by the fact that it's now (most likely) bagged up. It's a credit to you for doing something like that and I am sure that a lot of time and money have been spent on it but for me it's been ruined.

Gary

You're not alone dude.... I agree

Don't get ne wrong - I like it, but I just don't love it....

Maybe better pics will show me something else, but for me its just a bit 'eeeerrrr..... Ok - its different'

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG

Gary

x2

I don't see the appeal at all.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.