porsche 964

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
its been a long time comming (april 09), but we're nearly there, more pictures soon..... im waiting on a few bits and pieces...
DSC00875.jpg

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
:laughing: Brilliant John, heard you got it MOT'd last week. Glad it all came together in time for you. Edition?!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Genuine 964 RS?! Jeepers...one of my all time fave cars!

Hurry up and get proper pics up!

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
Genuine 964 RS?! Jeepers...one of my all time fave cars!

Hurry up and get proper pics up!
hell no, i dont make that much, just badges im afraid like all the rest, although it has a few rs inspried touches!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
hell no, i dont make that much, just badges im afraid like all the rest, although it has a few rs inspried touches!

Class! Almost bought a 964 C2 but opted for a Z3MC in the end, something I regretted to be honest...

964 and 993 are defo the best looking variants of the 911. Really looking forward to seeing your latest project. (y)

jasper

RMS Regular
Class! Almost bought a 964 C2 but opted for a Z3MC in the end, something I regretted to be honest...

964 and 993 are defo the best looking variants of the 911. Really looking forward to seeing your latest project. (y)

Deffo the 993 for me! The 996 looks extremely dated these days! Air cooled FTW

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
:laughing: Brilliant John, heard you got it MOT'd last week. Glad it all came together in time for you. Edition?!
i passed you last week in it!!!! yes fairly edition ready, or well it should be 2mro evening!!:party:

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
i passed you last week in it!!!! yes fairly edition ready, or well it should be 2mro evening!!:party:

Are you kidding me?! How the heck did I miss it! Where did this act of blindness occur??! What's left to be done mate? The colour looks fantastic. I can't remember are you running the same style wheels you have on the merc (Kt2s?) or Fuchs rims?

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Spotted you last Saturday evening around 8 o clock, i was leaving Lurgan heading out the Dollingstown road. I thought it was you driving, but I was to busy looking at the car to be sure.
Looked the part... (y)

Rfg

RMS Regular
u tease I love the 964.. needs a few coats of vintage to finish it off me thinks lol

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
No, hes at Edition.

Lovely John, been waiting for its arrival since last year.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.