porsche 964

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
Parts ok last nite Sir. Really looking forward to seeing this.

yes, thanks, **** i just remembered i forgot to ring 2day and pay for them, il ring you in the morning, knew id forgot something!:oops:

one more wee piece to go in, in the morning and were done!(y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Here no worries there my man glad it got you sorted. Really looking forward to seeing this 2moro.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looking forward to seeing this, have a huge soft spot for the 964 myself.

Class! Almost bought a 964 C2 but opted for a Z3MC in the end, something I regretted to be honest...

964 and 993 are defo the best looking variants of the 911. Really looking forward to seeing your latest project. (y)

Fully agree, the pop had a fully kitted 993 Carerra S (with the turbo arches) a few years back and don't think I ever got over him selling it (n)

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
ock thats not fair on us losers that arent going to edition :worried: we have been waiting just aslong as you john for this car to be finished lol :p

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
one thing annoying me about not getting to edition this year is missing it's 1st outing. good luck with it tho. it's been a long time coming.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
thanks all, i havent had time to take a picture yet, nor a decent camera to do so, hopefully someone will post up some pics over the wekend...

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Sweet, another reason to be excited about edition on Saturday! Did you ever get sorted with a set of mirrors? If so I'm bringing a socket set and stealing them while your streaking :p

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Absolutely Stunning Machine! Have seen you twice in it. Great colour and wheels, didnnt actually think it was you the first time. Great note of it too :grinning:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
I've yet to see the win in this topic. At first I thought I'd logged in as Baxter using tapatalk

If i wasn't on my phone I'd insert a witty "useless without pictures" gif

Moarrrrrrrrrrr!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
If i wasn't on my phone I'd insert a witty "useless without pictures" gif

I'll do it for you!! :party:

UselesswithoutPichers.jpg

handzfatty

RMS Regular
Drives
juiced starlet
i saw this car ages ago , i would say with 40% work still left too do,
and my jaw droped back then, so it will probly fall off this time
cant wait soo see this john

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.