Honda S2000 Powerd Bmw E30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TorquetronixNewry

RMS Member
Hes a Murray, very little goes past us even if we don't have a faster car lol. Ah I haven't spoken to him in a while, didn't know he would be building it back up, like I said will be great to see it back out again. Hope it goes well for you!

Lol I even hate anyone passing me in Tescos lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
So i called up today an the car is getting worked on already(y)....
The fella that put the kit on didnt cut out the archs which made life abit more difficult...You can see the first photo where the wheel was buffing the arch...This is getting cut out now, you can see where the grinders been....
Im really happy with the condition of the underside of the car....

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006-1.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
What all needs done before the Honda is in for the engine removal? Are you going to get the interior sorted and all first in the E30?

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I honestly dont no nicky but i think he will be painting the inside soon then getting the engine changed over..Theres quite a bit of work to do as you can see i dont no what order hes going to do it, but ill ask him tomorrow :cool:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Look at the brake disc think this car can take 4 an 5 stud wheels..Could be wrong thou

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
just asked there...The rear can take 4 or 5 stud wheels:oops:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Here is the rear hubs that take the 4 or 5 stud wheels......
006-2.jpg

Rear aches widened plenty of room now for wide wheels
005-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Floor strengthend for pedal box to bolt to
004-1.jpg

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
so got started into the s2000 an they took the engine an box out,also took the dash clocks out...
They are now taking the loom out which i think is an awkward job...:cool:

All looking good so far hope to be ready for track days soon

005-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Deposit taken on the s2000

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
awesome, glad you bought it dude.

would you sell the gold wheels that are on it there ?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Seeing it as a shell more or less that you bought it in, would it not been worth the effort to strip it off even more and send the car to have the bottom blasted then nicely painted up again and built up nice and fresh, ?

Hope it all comes together :grinning:

ewok

RMS Regular
lol why would you not have done this to the poor s2000? did you see this car going before ewok?

yeah seen it before and during daveys time and seen one of the melted engines round at barrys never seen an engine ****ed so much but she was highly tuned then

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Seeing it as a shell more or less that you bought it in, would it not been worth the effort to strip it off even more and send the car to have the bottom blasted then nicely painted up again and built up nice and fresh, ?

Hope it all comes together :grinning:

Wonder how much roughly this would cost to do?

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
yeah seen it before and during daveys time and seen one of the melted engines round at barrys never seen an engine ****ed so much but she was highly tuned then
Aye it all went tits up whenever he started doing work to the engine like cams an throttle bodys, im gona keep the engine standard for reliability...Mayby supercharge it at a later date...
The car should be fast enough for now the way it is geared etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.