Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
In the process of filling out the forms now but just waiting for my documents to arrive in the post this week and hopefully the plate will be on by end of next week or beginning of the next

If Audi do nags, I will buy lol

Will look well with the reg on it (y). I admit I would get Audi attire too, love the A3's :grinning:

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
u bastid!! lol beat me to it!! lovely looking dude!! test drove one and loved it...great plans for it too :grinning: keep it nice and tidy!!

what 0-60 time did you get? I got 5.7 secs...easily done too :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Seen this on Friday, looked great Andrew. Can't help but feel Audi could have made the rear stand out a wee bit more from the A3 but overall still a lovely car and Sprint Blue is def a better option than the orange.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
u bastid!! lol beat me to it!! lovely looking dude!! test drove one and loved it...great plans for it too :grinning: keep it nice and tidy!!

what 0-60 time did you get? I got 5.7 secs...easily done too :grinning:

Haven't timed it but will maybe give it a go soon using the lap time recorder!

Thanks guys - still need to clean it but its raining now :worried:

Dan

RMS Regular
fantastic buy boydie! such a good replacement. health to drive!

Conor

RMS Regular
Lovely motor mate,but id stay away from transferring wheels etc straight on,as good as it would look,imo you should do something new!

Gorgues car either way though!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cracking choice Boydie, not many of these around ............ let me know when I can have a run!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Cheers guys! Enjoying it more and more as I drive it and get used to its limits and performance.

Was out in it with a couple of mates last night and doing some tests that I would have done in the TDI and I am well impressed!

Looking at H&R springs and ARB's - apparently transforms the already fantastic handling!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Between 7-7.30 heading along M3?

Didnt see you stephen, were you in the 200?

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Car looks great Boydie (y) thought u would have made a departure from the A3 but they are a gorgeous car

health to drive

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
very nice boydie , love these things especially the pre face lift :grinning:

out of interest did it come from anywhere near ravenhill road ;)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
... I hope that the figure you gave me in the gym yesturday on your current MPG was a joke! :p

Saunts

RMS Regular
looks brilliant as it sits
although the plans you have for it should make it look stunning

focus_rs_jonny

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Just saw this, great step up and the best colour!

Dont forget a remap can help the mpg too once you get over the honeymoon raking period:laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.