Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Great colour in it. Nice step up from the oilburner. You just firing everything from your old one on?

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Smashing choice ole fella.

Shame I didn't get you out in the ST, may have made the decision that little bit more tough!

Health to drive

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
25k?

You wouldn't be paying that for one.

Perhaps not, but nice examples are at least £20k.

I would love one....my last 8L S3 was one of the best cars I have owned, quite fancy another Audi....build quality is simply in a different league to BMW.

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
I would agree there. Either way it's a smashing looking car. I love the colour especially.

paulmcmillen

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Leon Cupra
Excellent Boydie, lovely car! (y) I see a black one most mornings and I love it, I bet you can't help but tickle that accelerator pedal! :p

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
good work, very buce cars, remember the seats in woodchoppers one, theyw ere immense!!!

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Stunning car chum, health to enjoy!

Hope you drive it a bit faster than your old one though:p

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Awesome looking machine mate!! I may be a bit biased though lol!!

Lovely colour, i wish i had got the Sprint blue as well!! Enjoy the petrol station lad!! You'll be seeing alot more of it!!

Enjoy lad and keep it between the hedges!! Talk later!!

(y)

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
Another gorgeous sprint blue S3, glad I persuaded you! :grinning:

MPG in the S3 I get is 27mpg average, over the 4500 miles on the car, not bad for the odd thrash.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Looks good Boydie. Seeing it in the flesh however is much better! Nice pictures again Marc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.