Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
What does the S3's average MPG?

I got 34mpg this morning going to work :cool:

Thanks for the comments guys! Considering just springs for the car instead of coils - seen several S3's with springs and 19's and looks awesome!

But just going to enjoy driving it at the minute and get used to the bills :worried:

Also, it needs a proper clean as the "detailer" that cleaned it did a shocking job and is blind!

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
Excellent looking car mate, you must have been really light on the throttle to get 34mpg :eek:

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Lovely car these. Boss's mate in work got one, same colour. Ruined it by painting the roof black and changin the wheels to some random multispokes, but each to their own.

Looks real welll Boydie

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
^^^ Agreed ... this aint the turf burner you used to have ... quiet sunday roads and in good weather you should have been averaging 12mpg ... ;) Im dissapointed. lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Thanks lads - H&R springs look to be on the cards looking at this S3:

1010353-3.jpg

Handed the A3 over to my mum this evening and gave it a final clean :worried: was a sad moment but that moment passed pretty quickly :imp: I am in for a slagging at work tomorrow lol

DSC00284.jpg

Ghost

RMS Regular
Looks well dude, Friend in work just bought one. God they go like stink.

Health to drive.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Thats sweet, mint and good miles too! Love the colour

i love your dash screen with the lap times and radio station

you throwin any parts on off your other one

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
When you getting your plate swapped over?

In the process of filling out the forms now but just waiting for my documents to arrive in the post this week and hopefully the plate will be on by end of next week or beginning of the next

If Audi do nags, I will buy lol

Went through the tunnel at the airport last night :cool: sounded awesome!!

Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.