Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

np4uk

RMS Regular
Drives
Hyundai Coupe
Very nice car boydie, I love the interior!
Health to drive and enjoy!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely Boydie. Didn't think ou'd change for a while yet.

Disappointed you didnt go for the TT :p

Looking forward to seeing it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Beautiful, love these S3's especially in Sprint Blue. Will you be able to run your audio off the standard headunit or are you fitting the Becker??? With your touches this will be the perfect S3!! (y)

I don't know how I am going to do that but I am sure there is a way - at the minute I am only going to run my components and equalizer as the standard head unit has satnav and bluetooth, the boot is shallower than my A3 so build wont fit - plus its deadly heavy!!

CH's will go on once the car is lowered and it will be - maybe not as low as the A3 but there will be a decent drop! Speedlines might be another option for the racey look but I am dub at heart lol

Tuning wise will be on hold until I am used to fueling it but considering a Forge Blow off adaption Spacer for a bit of noise but it sounds awesome anyway - Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

Thanks for all the comments - I was crapping it for 2 days worrying if it was a wise decision - hasn't hit me yet lol

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Nice car, however preferred the old car with the nice alloys and lowering, but health to enjoy!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Great choice Boydie.. (y) Gym today ? I want to get a proper look round it.

Bronk

RMS Regular
nice boydie.. im sure you will notice a difference in fuel consumption :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
You got a proper S3 this time then :p(y)

Brilliant colour in these, great choice (y) I take it everything will be swapped over from brothers car??? I too think you'll cry at the fuel after what you've been used too :p

I see your fat ass has already left its imprint from sitting in it :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Great choice Boydie.. (y) Gym today ? I want to get a proper look round it.

Wont be at gym today - have to take the coils out the a3 and deliver it back home! :worried:

DaddyC - haha yeah, some people have already commented...its Marc.W's ass print :p

Thanks

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Thats lovely boydie,im very jealous!!Id love something like this,The only thing you will regret is the fuel:pim sure these remap well?

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Wont be at gym today - have to take the coils out the a3 and deliver it back home! :worried:

DaddyC - haha yeah, some people have already commented...its Marc.W's ass print :p

Thanks

I was thinking to myselflast night....is that my ass or Boydies ass thats done that to the seat, but it is my Bum!:party:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Very nice Boydie...

It's hard to beat the Quattro on wet/greasy roads....never ceases to put a smile on your face!

Remap is a must.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
very very nice car and if your previous a3 is anything to go by it will look the part

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.