What car?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looking to change the motor, currently drive a remapped BMW E90 318d. Basically looking for something a bit quicker, being only 23 i have to remember insurance is expensive, so no silly suggestions please.

Basically the only criterias i have are, it has to be 180bhp+ diesel, and it has to look good
biggrin.gif
So it doesnt matter if its 4-door saloon or 2-door coupe.

So what have you got?

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
If it has to be 180bhp+ standard, then your best bet is probably gonna be bmw 330d.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
seen one of these, they are quite nice, not as sharp as a 330 though

mercedes-benz-c-class-saloon-c220-cdi-sport-4dr-auto-2124602120-640x480.jpg

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Its a real nice car, but maybe too similar to my own?

Are you unhappy with your car?

It's bigger, faster, and more comfortable. The badge is the same, that's about it.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Are you unhappy with your car?

It's bigger, faster, and more comfortable. The badge is the same, that's about it.

Not unhappy with my car at all, if it had more grunt i'd probably hang onto it. I just want to evolve to something quicker.

330 seems to be the ideal car for what i want/need, im just faced with, would it really feel like i had a new car or is it just the same deal but quicker

This is my car, you can see what i mean

i17691.jpg

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Not that you ever listen to a word i say anyway...even though 9/10 times i was right :p But i think it would be a bad move! Speed/power aint everything (which funnily enough is what you were preaching to me a few weeks back after me buying a quicker car than you :p)

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I never liked them either until the neighbour got one similar colour to my old BM, estoril.

Inside is a bit of a let down though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.