Toyota Meet???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hi folks,

Not organised by me but there is a JDM cruise this weekend, just looking to see if anyone would be interested in attending. Kinda short notice I know and it would be the first time that anyone from the club would have met but is there any interest?

I am still planning on meeting on the 15th so this will not be a replacement date.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Everyone is meeting at the Mcdonalds at connswater at 10. If enough people want to go then Iw ill be there.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey everyone, my comp has been playing up and wont let me post so having to do this in work instead. Is anyone going either on Sunday for the cruise or to the showerks show on Monday in Bangor. I noticed on their page that there is actually a 'Toyota Owners Club' showing, I dont know who they are or how to get in touch with them but I am hoping to go to the show and maybe get a chance to speak with them.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey folks, so is everyone still up for a meet? Everyone has been very quiet.

toyota mad

RMS Regular
Drives
YTS , Mr2 , SR
I'm still up for the meet on the 15th mate any luck on stickers :grinning:

scott24

RMS Member
Drives
1990 MR2 G-limit
Yeah still up for the meet on the 15th...is anyone going to Portrush tomorrow???

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Waiting on Blackwater graphics getting back to me about the stickers. I unfortunately wont be going to the cruise up the coast tomorrow as I have to do some work to my brothers house.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Ok folks,time to get the numbers sorted. I am gonna start a new thread for the actual event so please start adding your names in the new thread. And dont forget everyone is welcome so if you know anyone who isnt on here please ask them to come along. Hope to see you all there.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey folks, please add your names into the new thread, only have about 3 people on it so far and would really love a lot more than that!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.