Toyota Meet???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Also thinking of getting in touch with blackwater graphics to see if I can possibly get some stickers or something made up. Thinking of calling it just ToyotaclubNI as its nice and simple and open to everyone.
You could try vtec_phil off the site (y)
Pm me if you want his number

scott24

RMS Member
Drives
1990 MR2 G-limit
Hey guys, count me in if there's a meet organised. Been looking for some locally-based Toyota action! I'll bring my '90 Mk2 MR2 JDM import to the table :laughing:

L90 APC

RMS Member
Drives
honda civic coup
Yea Sunday the 15th sounds good to me. Am only throwing an Idea out there but what about Toyota culture

toyota mad

RMS Regular
Drives
YTS , Mr2 , SR
Stickers would be great!! Great to see some more Toyota enthusiasts on here!
Date suits me great

scott24

RMS Member
Drives
1990 MR2 G-limit
Toyota culture sounds awesome imho :grinning: Maybe need an NI in the name too....ToyotaCultureNI???

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Some great suggestions. I was thinking of just toyotaclubni but I have to admit I really like toyotacultureni. Sounds more official some how. Just got a price for some stickers at around 40 quid. Gonna see if I can get a facebook page up and running as well

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
VVT-NI
We should probably stop throwing words around now alan before we get banned from rms for spamming :p lol

scott24

RMS Member
Drives
1990 MR2 G-limit
ToyotaCultureNI sounds the dog's danglies!!! :laughing: Any help required doing whatever to set it up/organise stuff etc etc gimme a shout

Rony

Drives
Black glanza V
Just a heads up. straightliners is on the 15th, doesn't make a difference to me but if any of you are planning on going.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Was having a convo last night. Toyoota culture could be confused with toyota cultchies (n) lol

scott24

RMS Member
Drives
1990 MR2 G-limit
Lol cultchies ruining all our fun!!! Personally I like it and its differrent than the usual 'club' 'cruise' 'owners' or whatever...just my opinion though :grinning:

LexyOO

Drives
Lexus IS200 Spor
Any word on this Toyota meet? Where bouts & when ??(",)

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Good to have you along Lexyoo,see you only joined today so welcome to the site as well. I am thinking of the 15th of April, possibly in sprucefield.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey folks, have to say the support so far has been fantastic and its just as much a credit to you guys as to me. Got the facebook page up and running, will still take a bit of work but at least it is there. ToyotaCultureNI is born! I know some folk might not agree with the name but it is different and will hopefully get us noticed.
Gonna see if I can get some of the stickers made up and hopefully my profile pic will have changed to let you all see what it should look like.

toyota mad

RMS Regular
Drives
YTS , Mr2 , SR
Really like the name! Good job On the Facebook page too hopefully you get the stickers
Sorted for the first meet ! Good job again Fella

Rony

Drives
Black glanza V
Wow no messing about here.
I am willing to donate some money towards a proper site as I seldom use Facebook.
show season coming up also, it would be cool to get even a couple of small stands... Maybe I'm just thinking out loud...

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Rony, sent you a pm there but just want to say great to have you along again.

Hoping to get an order through this week for some of the stickers (some for the outside of the car and some for the interior of the windows depending on which you prefer) I would imagine these would be ready for the 15th as it is 2 weeks away. Probs gonna be about 4-5 inchs in width and due to the design probs about the same height. Hope they will be large enough to be seen but not too big.

Obviously if we get enough interest for the meets and start attracting some more attention elsewhere (I myself am hoping to attend the BCS fortnightly meeting in Dundonald in the next week or 2) I will look into a proper webpage and a banner for car shows.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.