Toyota Meet???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hi folks.
Been looking around and cant seem to find any recent posts with regards to a meet specifically for Toyotas and Lexus. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in such a meet as every other car make seems to have a dedicated meet and following. If anyone is interested please start posting below with names,cars and any locations that you all think would be suitable.

Hopefully I can get some interest going and get a proper gathering together. Get posting folks.
Cheers.

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hi Andy, I am more than happy to travel anywhere to be honest. At the moment I am just trying to find some other folk to come along!

PhilM

RMS Regular
Hi Andy, I am more than happy to travel anywhere to be honest. At the moment I am just trying to find some other folk to come along!

get yourself on toyotagturbo.com and you might find a few of interested parties.

Phil

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey guys, great to see some interest starting to come through,sprucefield certainly seems popular and could well be where we meet,would be great to get a few more interested though so spread the word.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Just seen this thread. Sparkplug Do you drive the green tsport with the twin tail piece back box that stops outside the golden chip on saturdays?
If so thumbs up (y)

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Thats me mate, getting lowered and fitted with an induction kit this weekend hopefully then its time to start going to some meets!

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Yeah they are very rare in the green, is that your t-sport that sits in the car park beside the spar?

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
The black one is lovely, really like the extra bodywork on the later models. So would you be up for a meet then if we get a few more folks?

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Sounds good. Alan-tifa will prob be up for it too in his altezza (y)

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Great to see some interest guys, if you want to start listing names and cars below so I can get an idea of numbers that are interested, if you knwo anyone else that might be interested then pleaese spread the word. Toyotas maybe arent as popular as Hondas but I am sure we can get a good few involved in this.

1. Sparkplug86 (Mark) - 2002 Corolla T-Sport

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Yay toyota meet now that i don't have a toyota anymore :party: .. :scream: .. .. Still might go have a look around, I love my toyotas.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
2. R6KYL (Kyle) - 2004 corolla T-sport

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
2. R6KYL (Kyle) - 2004 corolla T-sport
3. allan_tifa - 2001 is200 sport :p

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Yay toyota meet now that i don't have a toyota anymore :party: .. :scream: .. .. Still might go have a look around, I love my toyotas.

The Daniel, everyone is welcome no matter what you drive, if you like Toyotas or indeed have one then that is a plus obviously!

Good to see names starting to come onto the list.Cheers guys.

David Roulston

RMS Member
Drives
Volvo S40
You can count me in if you get a meet organised dude i daily drive a gen7 Celica and i know 2 others who drive Glanza's! i co-own cruisesceneni.com too so i can ask on our facebook/twitter account to see if theres anymore interest there for you too!

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
OP
sparkplug86
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
David that would be amazing,good to know I can count on your support,great to see some more folk getting interested.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.