angle grinder wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
Could have ground a small line into the edge of the offending locknut, and beat it anticlockwise with a hammer also lol
ive been ****ing about with cars a long time im not a spotty faced teenager that doesnt know what they are talking about so when i tell you this was the only way possible of getting the wheel off without having to replace the hub then believe me.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
George, you remind me of an old forum member that used to frequent this place...he had a green E36 318i saloon with gold wheels and wobbly arches....wasn't you by any chance?!
nope im affraid not though i was on here years ago and couldnt for the life of me remember my details and had to sign up again.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
anyway i dunno how it got into this jeez it was a wanted thread for a grinder got sorted with 1 so thread over.

corsacj

RMS Regular
ive been ****ing about with cars a long time im not a spotty faced teenager that doesnt know what they are talking about so when i tell you this was the only way possible of getting the wheel off without having to replace the hub then believe me.

Agree to disagree tbh, definitely easier ways than cutting wheels off

Storm

Banned
wheel was wrecked with brake dust the spare alloy was going on anyway,

ever heard of...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MEGUIARS-...re_Cleaning&hash=item19cfacb9ce#ht_500wt_1158

ive been ****ing about with cars a long time im not a spotty faced teenager that doesnt know what they are talking about

would seem like a schoolboy error to me, except they don't normally let schoolboys loose with power tools...

where do you see the wrecked calliper?

maybe it's just me but I do see a distinct cutting groove right about here:

silly caliper.jpg

unless it's some sort of go faster groove... weight shedding perhaps??

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
ever heard of...

would seem like a schoolboy error to me, except they don't normally let schoolboys loose with power tools...

maybe it's just me but I do see a distinct cutting groove right about here:

View attachment 30813

unless it's some sort of go faster groove... weight shedding perhaps??
trying to be a smart hole will get you no where chap thats an indent thats in the calliper would you like a pic to prove?

anyway what rattled your cage tryin to act the big lad when you were nice as pie the other day when i met you if there s some kinda problem why did you not bring it up then? is there a problem?

Storm

Banned
trying to be a smart hole will get you no where chap thats an indent thats in the calliper would you like a pic to prove?

anyway what rattled your cage tryin to act the big lad when you were nice as pie the other day when i met you if there s some kinda problem why did you not bring it up then? is there a problem?

who's trying to be a smart hole or act the big lad? and the only reason i was being nice the other day is coz i was taking money off you, iv had you on my ignore list for months, hence why i didn't get that 1st pm off you ;)

only problem i can see is you just ****ed up your wheel and disk when sooo much less would have done if you'd used a little brainpower (y)

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
your givin plenty mouth on here but wont answer your phone for the same reason you were nice to my face your a coward, mods please close this thread:-#

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
dirty coward end of discussion, you have an issue you should have brought it up when you seen me but you didnt which says it all.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.