Alpine White E39 BMW on Parallels - Gone!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Back looks great, as does the front. Something not quite working for me on the side though, might be too much white? But a fantastic turnaround from when you bought it!

Coan

RMS Regular
Paint carbon effect mirrors? Get the mirrors wrapped in real carbon?Hmmm, how much would that be??

Im gonna jump on the band wagon here then, I dont like the wheels, so put a set of hub caps on them. Wise up!

Top job fella! Some transformation, love it all!

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
thanks for the comments fella's! the car will be staying as is bar the 'still to come' list above, and the new wheels ofcoarse. thanks for the thoughts though, feel free to keep'm comin!

@ kaner, aye i remember seeing you behind me, random, the civic looked well mate! mine looked shiite with the standard wheels on, im sure you noticed from behind, glad to finally get some width on there. lol

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
about the brake duct vents- you have to really be into BMW's (e39's in particular) to appreciate them, they're a USDM additional extra on the M5 over there.

i think they look the shiz niz personally, and i have very cool brakes!

andy523

Drives
BMW e39 523
lovely motor, must have cost you a fortune to change it fron standard. I have a e39 523 and done a lot of changes but not to that standard. Keep rub strips white and medium tints on rears.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
had the wheels changed!! still waiting for black/white centres for them. definitely prefer these to the gunmetal... big thanks to armo at street racer for the wheels! top lad.

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Looks brilliant, I'd leave the centres OEM personally. Only thing I don't like is the rear lights, needs the proper OEM ones. Oh, and front flaps off.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
get a nice twin exhaust out the back recess,,,one looks swallowed up. Love it tho

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
the wheels look far better, now i wouldnt change a thing lol you have done a great job on it mate be proud

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
rear lights are exactly the same as OEM facelift lights, the only reason i dont have the BMW ones is that the post 2000 lights don't work on pre 2000 cars. they're the next best thing, from the states. the only thing different is the lack of reflector along the bottom of them, damn yanks.

thanks sturgy, i am very proud indeed! cant ever see myself selling it to be honest! absolutely love it

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
i think seen this drive past the firestation last nite in ards if it was you very nice, looks the ticket, polished rims look x10 better

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
They look way more "crystal" than the OEM items imo
]

the clear bits on mine are slightly more see through than on the oem units is all. id love the oem ones but it just cant be.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
Very very nice, she's sittin well now...

(y)

thanks mate, its good to have her done at last, was only supposed to be a 6 week project, ended up taking 4 months ffs! lol.

nothing better than having a car sitting exactly how you want it. well worth the effort!

built not bought ftw!!:p

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
looks really well dude think i drove past you last night in bangor i was heading out as you were heading in

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.