Alpine White E39 BMW on Parallels - Gone!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
see this flying about all the time, very nice indeed bud :grinning:

thanks mate (y) you wont see me flying anywhere though, i've had enough of that for a few years! lol

No. Fail. Ruin. Awaful.

Spend the money on rims, that is a stunning E39. (y)

which? the tints or rub strips?? i've already got wheels, looking for other ways to spend my money. prob shouldnt though :broken_heart:

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Nice clean look about it. Front bumper and colour coding makes such a difference to it (y)

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Tints yes, matt things, no.

Honestly, bar rims, I seriously wouldnt change a thing. And nice 17's I hope!

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
Nice clean look about it. Front bumper and colour coding makes such a difference to it (y)

cheers, you dont see many with the colour coding, one day i love it, the next i want it black again, think its just because not many e39's have it done tbh

Tints yes, matt things, no.

Honestly, bar rims, I seriously wouldnt change a thing. And nice 17's I hope!

rims are 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. lovely. when i put the rims on some lowerage of the coilovers will also take place!

sudeshs e39 just doesnt look right for some reason.

i agree, looks abit too 'modded' for my liking.

OEM ftw!

sam_9n

RMS Regular
thanks mate (y) you wont see me flying anywhere though, i've had enough of that for a few years! lol

oh never meant it like that lol.

friend has one of these and they are lovely big yokes, nice subtle boot build would be one of my first things to change (y).

if you are looking someone to build it then PM me and i can put you incontact with the guy that put his install in (y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
its the lack of rub strips on sudeshs that make it look a little off imo.

CW - definately do the strips black, gloss black tho! I done them on my white M3 and it was a great job.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
oh never meant it like that lol.

friend has one of these and they are lovely big yokes, nice subtle boot build would be one of my first things to change (y).

if you are looking someone to build it then PM me and i can put you incontact with the guy that put his install in (y)

i know mate, only messin' with reference to my previous 'speeding ticket' threads.

im goin to go for a free air sub in behind the rear arm rest me thinks, not for a few months yet though!

its the lack of rub strips on sudeshs that make it look a little off imo.

CW - definately do the strips black, gloss black tho! I done them on my white M3 and it was a great job.

im going to give the white another few weeks, as its the free option, then i'll re-evaluate!(y) don't like the sound of gloss black one bit tho, maybe a happy medium between matt and gloss would be good!

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
wel i've decided to do things properly and taken out the TA Technix coilovers and replaced with a set of Bilstein PSS9's, they weren't cheap but there is a very very noticable difference i have to say!! virtually no body roll whatsoever now, sticks like glue! much easier to adjust also.

i have my old set for sale, they were on for 5 weeks and did less than 1000 miles, open to offers for these!

IMG_1336.jpg

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
got the m5 mirrors today! havent decided yet whether to leave them carbon or paint them white though.

mirrors11.jpg

pablo

RMS Moderator
hmm tough one, but head saying white. white with black bits is hard to pull off unless there are enough black bits. would need the rub strips black imo at least, plus grilles, splitter, rear diffuser etc.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
they're not real carbon, but i thought it looked reasonable enough as far as fake carbon's concerned. i think it could look nice against the wheels with the mirrors left unpainted, even if it isn't real carbon, would be different if it was an M5 or a 540

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
ok, so ive put the wheels, coilovers and mirrors on now. wheels are being sold as i dont like them, im going to go for the original polished/silver style of parallel instead.

crap day for pictures but what can you do, its northern ireland!

still to do-

have tracking aligned to eliminate rear camber etc
paint calipers gloss black with white m sport decal

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Looks great mate (y) Nice big comfy bus with plenty of style. Would still paint those vents at the front they do look a bit too ripspeed like an afterthought. The only other thing that might bother me would be the "carbon" wing mirrors, would be nice if you could get them wrapped in real carbon?? I know the stuff they're done in and imo it's not really that convincing. Exhaust maybe too??? If it's a diesel then just a nice set of tailpipes would really set it off, can't seem to see anything in the exhaust recess there? Wheels look great on it, nice colour too :grinning: Had considered getting one of these myself but the missus disapproved (n)

Kaner.eB

RMS Regular
Drives
CW DC5 !
Was behind this on friday on the carriageway at castlereagh , looks well mate , looks awesome with the wheels on

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
i like that alot mate agree with pablo the wheels look great against the white and i also like the wing mirrors against the white.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.