My Accord Cl9 New Rims By Nu Luk (pic Heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
They look terrible on it.

Did ya not see the genuine BBS rims on Gumtree which would fit that yoke...?

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im not fussed on bbs rims tbh on anything but vags and porsches .. i think a wee lick of paint and they will be grand ..bronze or the likes

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Loving those white wheels. If the car was lowered another 20mm it would be spot on (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I think those rims could work nige but they need to be darker and car needs to be dropped . . . . . . But once you go down that route you're back to being a full time RMSer

AndyG

RMS Regular
I like them! they would be nicer a better colour but i think they really suite the car, something functional looking about them

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
I think those rims could work nige but they need to be darker and car needs to be dropped . . . . . . But once you go down that route you're back to being a full time RMSer

was thinking of the mugen gun metallic wheel colour or dark bronze like work etc ... as for being dropped it cant its down 2 inches at front and 1.2 at the rear

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
booked in for a session in the powder coat gym for bronze , question is lighter bronze or darker bronze

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
iv grids now so i dont mind lol! nice wheels though, just too wide for the civic, they were on the car when i bought it off my mate and he spent 800 on them without tyres so you got a bargain anyways

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
iv grids now so i dont mind lol! nice wheels though, just too wide for the civic, they were on the car when i bought it off my mate and he spent 800 on them without tyres so you got a bargain anyways

theyre the perfect width for the accord i may even go spacers in the rear

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
Light bronze or if ya do go dark bronze then a matt finish would b nice !! Love it

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
was thinking carbon bronze which is quite dark dee . seen your motor last week in crawfordsburn ..you havin a wee barby

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
was thinking carbon bronze which is quite dark dee . seen your motor last week in crawfordsburn ..you havin a wee barby

Wasn't me :-( was the wife an kids some of us have to work :-( she looks a brave bit diff now lol tbh think dark bronze is only gonna work if it's matt!!

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Wasn't me :-( was the wife an kids some of us have to work :-( she looks a brave bit diff now lol tbh think dark bronze is only gonna work if it's matt!!

was deffo your car tho i spied the tow hook first :grinning:

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
08.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.