Taxing Over The Phone?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Can you still do this? I've been trying for over a week to get through to the line and it says "there is a high volume of calls and they are unable to transfer me through".

Is it still available? This is on 0845 4024000.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Brilliant!! I am currently in position 5 so I'll ring when I get a minute to wait.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Tried that and its engaged now, so it must be a limit of 5 people at a time.

What do I need? Have nothing with me in the office.

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
rocko getting same error myself, did you ever get through, i tried at 9am, line was closed, hung up and rang back so would have been literally first person threw and got that message you got

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Just keep tapping redial till it allows you to join the queue. It'll eventually let you through (might take 20 mins).

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
it dialled 10 secs for me and i was straight through, even asked the woman to transfer me through as didnt think i would be through to the right department with it being so quick lol

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Can someone confirm this service is still in use? Won't have time until lunch and need to know before then whether I've to pop to Post Office or not.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Yes its still in use, but how quickly you get through to someone is another matter. Surely Post Office would just be as handy and get your disc there and then?

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Yep but only the Lurgan branch accept the V10 application form and I work in Portadown. Lurgan branch usually has a queue out the door on a Monday :worried:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Yep but only the Lurgan branch accept the V10 application form and I work in Portadown. Lurgan branch usually has a queue out the door on a Monday :worried:
Today is brew day so thats your answer, esp in Lurgan :-#:party:

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Today is brew day so thats your answer, esp in Lurgan :-#:party:

No arguments there lol. In my last job I hated walking up to the Post Office with a few K's to bank. The looks I got when I handed it to the clerk :scream:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Can someone confirm this service is still in use? Won't have time until lunch and need to know before then whether I've to pop to Post Office or not.
@ 10.19am

No arguments there lol. In my last job I hated walking up to the Post Office with a few K's to bank. The looks I got when I handed it to the clerk :scream:
@ 11.16am

Simply dialling the number would have told you the answer in a few seconds lol :p
I know you said you didnt have time, but you had just under an hour for RMS time in work lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I got to 128 on my redialler before getting someone last month :cool:

The car tax hotline phone answerererers must be fully tortured.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.