Super Unleaded 99 Ron Launch

GrantR

RMS Regular
I contacted Exocet who manufacturer the additive for evidence to substantiate their claims, they were able to provide me with actual testing of their product verifying the improvement (with 95 RON anyway). As opposed to others who told me I was welcome to do my own independent testing *cough* Miller's *cough*.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Thought the felt little bit sharper/more responsive once I’d got miles on. Definitely popped a bit more.

No logs but the cars meant to run on 98ron so I’m sure it’s happier on some better stuff, if nothing else it was a lot fresher smelling petrol than the “super” I normally use about Enniskillen/Omagh.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
im getting monday so will check logs as my car is mapped for 98 and i had to adjust even with nf and 97. so if i can advance again or not see retard in the torque range we will know.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
@arnbeckett got a fill of this on Sunday, my MPG on my RS6 has improved by 2, unsure if thats down to longer runs though,

But car seems to run just fine on it. Whats the craic with getting it up ballymena direction? Anything you can do haha?

arnbeckett

RMS Regular
OP
arnbeckett
Drives
GTR/Defender
@arnbeckett got a fill of this on Sunday, my MPG on my RS6 has improved by 2, unsure if thats down to longer runs though,

But car seems to run just fine on it. Whats the craic with getting it up ballymena direction? Anything you can do haha?
Hey nicky thanks for the business, funny we are renovating our Ballyclare store and all being well will launch it there later in the year.

rryans11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra 290
Hey nicky thanks for the business, funny we are renovating our Ballyclare store and all being well will launch it there later in the year.
I'm travelling to see the family this weekend and plan on taking a detour to loughbrickland to try it out, even better news if you plan to sell in Ballyclare as that's only up the road to me :grinning:

Matthew2761

RMS Regular
Drives
Vellfire V6
Filled up with some of this 99 ron petrol on Saturday, seeing a massive difference in fuel economy already! My car is a hybrid, averaged around 80-90mpg, now steadily sitting over 100mpg. Looking forward to it coming to ballyclare, not too far from me!

Attachments

• PXL_20220213_231758372~2.jpg
    PXL_20220213_231758372~2.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 52

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Filled up with some of this 99 ron petrol on Saturday, seeing a massive difference in fuel economy already! My car is a hybrid, averaged around 80-90mpg, now steadily sitting over 100mpg. Looking forward to it coming to ballyclare, not too far from me!
We used this fuel very differently. I got lower mpg the day I filled, around 20mpg 😂

leek9

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR FD2R SiR
Any plans for anything closer to Omagh?!?! lol....

How is the fuel and additive blended? what procedures are followed to ensure it's been done correctly (ratios, mixing etc)?

I know normally additives are added by the manufacturer who I'm sure have strict procedures and quality control measures in place.