Rms Pre Winter Dents Out Day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Nigel, how much is this again?

I'm aware you've told me 5000 times but I never remember.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
30-40 mate, I paid £40 last time for my wing, but it was a real nasty dent that someone had tried to pull out before.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Is this deffo going ahead on sunday?

I have a nice wee dent in the missus car that I would love taken out.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I too need 1 removed, but don't fancy having to stand about waiting for hours! No chance of organising some sort of time slot?

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
What do we do about doorcards etc, does he take them off or expect them to already be off?

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I too need 1 removed, but don't fancy having to stand about waiting for hours! No chance of organising some sort of time slot?

Last time I arrived at 11.15am and my car got done at about 1pm. I think there was about 6 cars ahead of me. But I was more than happy enough to meet ppl and drink tea :grinning:
If you have to wait its worth every second, you cant really beat that for price.
Make sure you put your name down and take ticket so you dont loose your turn.

I cant make it now this time unfortunately, so one less person to wait on.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Since I'm all of 1 minute away from my house, I'll leave the car and go back to bed.

Or eat crumpets.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Bacon butties at Rockos?

I shall be in attendance in the wife's car. To be honest you'd all be safer leaving it until after lunch, there'll be too many people there at 11, and no poor hanging around...

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225

turn up early ..hes away for 5 so you run the risk of not getting seen to at all

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Il be there, 3 dents need sorted. Got a fresh one last nite when some wee p***k tipped a wheelie bin over and hit my rear quarter..

pwrmotorsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
Just to confirm, this is still on for 13th November. Please try to get there early (we're open from 11am) as we'll be closing at 5pm sharp.
Final reminder for this Sunday. Gates open at 11am - if you feel the desire to arrive early, please keep the gateway clear and form an orderly queue on Balloo Avenue outside Fyfes.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
I was certain this was tomorrow. Fecked up my plans. What time should I expect to be seen at if I arrive around 1pm?

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Absolutely no idea - it's on a first come, first served basis and will all depend on demand / severity of dents!

correct answer pete , seems ther isnt too many with severe ones so should run smoothly

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
I'll be leaving in about 15 from Larne. Hows it going so far? Anyone recommend a decent quick car wash (if there is such a thing) because the car is boggin and I assume it being clean will help...

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
I got down just after 11 and am 7th on the list, gonna call back in an hour, theres a car wash up top of balloo that is good up past iceman etc

leonardodecappiccuno

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Beetle 18Turb
Just home after dent removed from door, great work Mike, and thanks to the Motogym guys for the use of their place

Regards Lenny

w.reid306

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo / SV650s
had 4 dents taken out by mike today, top class job and easy to pay, nice to get talking to a few RMS'ers too

cheers again to mike and motorgym

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.