Rms Pre Winter Dents Out Day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
I'm gonna try and get down to this! Have a good few dents needing sorted

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
Il 100% be there was supposed to pop up to his a few times to get my door done but didnt hear back, definately seems to be the one every1 uses

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
This still going ahead?? Would be good if the date could be brought forwards

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll definitely head to this if it's still happening! Though i'm not sure if he'll be able to do much with my dent :worried: Even if he can make it slightly better it'd be good!

pwrmotorsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
Just to confirm, this is still on for 13th November. Please try to get there early (we're open from 11am) as we'll be closing at 5pm sharp.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
gonna head over to this myself, any pricing ideas??

w.reid306

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo / SV650s
ill definately be there, got a few parking dents i want out, one of which is a nasty one (slam panel behind it) that mikes already seen and is decent enough to give it a go

josh what time u headin down at, wudnt mind a catch up

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
Ns william il probably head for.about 11 as i wouldnt mind having a look around the motor gym anyways if ur goin that early

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
this is still going ahead , and will be purely on a first come first served basis guys

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'll be over hoping around 1ish. If not will def be there b4 5pm

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Mike sorted the rear quarter out for me this morning at scoobyireland dents out day , wouldn't hesitate to go back to him , really top job on what was not a straight forward ding (y)

pwrmotorsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
We'll be open from 11am and it's on a first come, first served basis. We'll be closing at 5pm SHARP so make sure you get here early. Coffee and soft drinks (Coke, Red Bull, etc) will be available to buy and we'll be showing the Abu Dhabi F1 GP in our upstairs lounge area (race starts at 1pm).

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
We'll be open from 11am and it's on a first come, first served basis. We'll be closing at 5pm SHARP so make sure you get here early. Coffee and soft drinks (Coke, Red Bull, etc) will be available to buy and we'll be showing the Abu Dhabi F1 GP in our upstairs lounge area (race starts at 1pm).

glad to see the red bull back in stock pete :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.