Rms Pre Winter Dents Out Day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
dents out day for rms members on sunday the 13th of november anyone interested please just turn up on the day , mike the dent out legend shall be making an appearence from 10 to whatever time the last dent is out at the motor gym bangor in balloo industrial estate , i know this may seem far away but he has a busy schedule at the moment , he will be working his magic for a greatly reduced rate as usual for all rms members

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Is mike alright Nigel? Was phoning him the last couple of weeks and no response....really need a couple out this week before it gets detailed

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Is mike alright Nigel? Was phoning him the last couple of weeks and no response....really need a couple out this week before it gets detailed

was with mike today hes fine just extremely busy chris , txt him and say you where speaking to me and im sure he will fit you in

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Will be at this. Some kind sod decided my door needed the ed china treatment the other day. Pin dents really but bother me nonetheless lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
regular price is around 50 per panel however on the day its around 30 and less for multiple panels depending how bad the dents are

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
can vouch for his work, did the wifes car 2 yrs back, stunning turn around and very very very easy to pay.

nice lad also (y)

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Would it be an idea to get a SMART repair guy out for this too? Could be a useful combo!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Hey, I was just thinking in general for the day. :grinning:

Mike might need to pop the strip off first, but he's very good, so most things are possible.

OZ10

RMS Regular
must be a great paid job, never seen it done and intend to be at the day myself to get a few dents out.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
everyone is welcome even if you wana just pop along for the banter and chat , and to have a look round the motor gym its free to observe on the day

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Excellent I can call over before work and get the wee dent sorted on my tailgate :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.