Pirates black dc2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
to be correct then, crawfordsburn road after the rathmore road roundabout!

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
I've made a mess in my undergarments that is so ****in sexy I love it an your cousin is some painter where is he based?

mr vtec

RMS Regular
Drives
evo7/a3/astra/32
teg is fukin beaut painted that colour bud but i would take the number plate tilter off, as for wheels i think regamaster evo cant go wrong

skylinescotty

RMS Regular
OP
skylinescotty
Drives
honda integra
Lovely car mate just hate ur front number plate!

seems to be quite a marmite thing. .but imo looked better than a uk plate. and to be fair i didnt want a number plate back on the front of it, but terry wouldnt let it leave without one, and he is jesus so i had to obey his commands lol

vette_kid

RMS Regular
Jap plate looks bit tidied than uk one IMO. So I think it was a good call. And before it left, he wanted to leav it on the front window. But I couldn't let that happen.. Couldn't hav my cousin be one of those idiots who look like they can't afford no. Plate stickies lol. I honestly love the car. Just needs to get then coilovers and wheels on.

And on the jdm vs uk teg thing. If it were a jdm I wouldn't hav suggested this colour. I think the shape let's the colour work. Dispite my deep desire for a jdm teg, this colour just wouldn't hav worked as well IMO. Uk teg tho in piratesblacks the ticket lol.

c11ris

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5GTI/MK2GTI
I have a real want for a dc2 and this have just made my desire greater.

The colour and the quality of the paint looks like pure perfection. I will own a teg one day but I have always wanted to avoid white. This ticks all the boxes for me.

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
mate just going to repeat whats been said was a risk,,but my my thats paid off!lol looks perfect id say thats going to heve other teg owners ect thinking pirates black,,on the wheels i think the white look ok on it

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
One of my favourite Hondas in my favourtie Honda colour = Awesome!! :cool:

Great idea for the paintwork colour lad, Im surprised this has not been done before

some great photos of the paintwork and the work done to the car, how long did the project take?

I would say you will be tortured with punters wanting to buy it now

get some pics up when you get the new rims on (y)

skylinescotty

RMS Regular
OP
skylinescotty
Drives
honda integra
One of my favourite Hondas in my favourtie Honda colour = Awesome!! :cool:

Great idea for the paintwork colour lad, Im surprised this has not been done before

some great photos of the paintwork and the work done to the car, how long did the project take?

I would say you will be tortured with punters wanting to buy it now

get some pics up when you get the new rims on (y)

took about 5 weeks altogether. new rims wont be on till after christmas sometime so may be a while but coilovers should be in by christmas (y)

aaron_m

RMS Regular
DaddyC was telling me about this car and i must admit, i am completely blown away by the paint job! You wouldn't want to sell it now having done all the right bits to freshen it up engine & bodywise. Great job (y)

skylinescotty

RMS Regular
OP
skylinescotty
Drives
honda integra
UPDATE TIME - coilovers

ok now that ive got some money saved again it was time to start doing some things i wanted to do.

first was to paint the callipers/arches etc black just to tidy it up. wheels also came of, as they do every month :grinning:, for a polish and wax. only an after photo:

IMG_2171.jpg

then came the bigger update, the one i was waiting for. got a set of meisterR zeta R coilvers and adjustable camber arms.

it was like christmas again :grinning:

167143_184801034874645_100000342493017_530076_4606911_n.jpg

put them in as they came, highest setting, and even at that it was lower than standard.. so spent today giving car its first wax since being painted and lowered the coilovers down until i was happy. fronts have just over 1cm left and backs have about 2cm left in them but im happy with how it sits for now, just playing about with dampening settings now to see what i prefer. great coilovers though and the ride is great aswell!

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

(y)

sam_9n

RMS Regular
need to be in it now its lower more to see what she rides like

but looking well choad (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.