New Tesla Model 3

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Haven't been on here in a lifetime and just thought I would post a quick update with how it's all been going.

I've owned it for two years and put and I now have just under 60,000 miles on it and it has genuinely been nothing short of spectacular. It's now the longest I have ever kept a car and I genuinely do not know what I would change it for. IMO they are now an absolute bargain they are now price wise (about half of what I paid lol).

Now I need to create a new thread but I don't have any decent pictures at present [ignore the fly graveyard on the Tesla] but we decided to convert the family car to EV as well. Replacing the brilliant SEAT Alhambra with an ID Buzz! Needless to say I think it's the first time Kelly has had a cooler car than me :laughing: Was tempted by some of the lease deals around but the spec on them was a bit crap and I really wanted a wacky colour and two-tone paint job. Then, unexpectedly, the option came up to buy our loaded Demo at a decent discount I jumped on it and here we are. Hopefully will be with us for a long time (maybe just before battery warranty is up in 2030 lol!)

View attachment 433262
Still can't warm to Teslas looks, the id Buzz however are cool. Definitely in the two tone, all one colour just don't have the same effect.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
Looking forward to my crap spec leased buzz arriving soon, tbh I didn’t think they were too badly spec’d out as standard 🤷

I didn’t mean to offend anyone, most cars we looked at paled in comparison to the mighty Alhambra lol. Even this has no pan roof or electric sliding doors, the 7 year old Alhambra has it beat in that respect lol.

The standard spec in any ID product has always been decent… so my use of the word crap isn’t fair. What I mean to say is that, for us, we wanted the two-tone paint and interior as a non-negotiable and anything else optioned was a bonus. It’s a lot of money for a car which will probably drop like a stone and therefore we wanted to make sure it was exactly how we wanted. If it was just MY car for me to drive to work in etc I would have 110% be in the ID Buzz cargo base spec on a lease and loving life lol.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I didn’t mean to offend anyone, most cars we looked at paled in comparison to the mighty Alhambra lol. Even this has no pan roof or electric sliding doors, the 7 year old Alhambra has it beat in that respect lol.

The standard spec in any ID product has always been decent… so my use of the word crap isn’t fair. What I mean to say is that, for us, we wanted the two-tone paint and interior as a non-negotiable and anything else optioned was a bonus. It’s a lot of money for a car which will probably drop like a stone and therefore we wanted to make sure it was exactly how we wanted. If it was just MY car for me to drive to work in etc I would have 110% be in the ID Buzz cargo base spec on a lease and loving life lol.
I’m having a bad day, no offence taken 🤪 my OH doesn’t like to stand out so the lease colour was ideal. Is it working out well? I’ve never been in one or driven one, it was bought on paper and for economy!