My 02 Honda Nsx (updated Page 9)

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
That looks pristine. Agreed on the brochure comments, great photos.

Where exactly is the last one taken?

titanic 1/4 as well, those are the titanic apartments in the back ground.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Think I just had a trouser accident :worried: love it, the states seem to be crawling with these now

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Thanks again for all the kind comments lads!

Hopefully have more shots to share with you this evening (depending on how busy Reinis is!).

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Is that piles of salt? Surely that area isnt just open to the public?

The Harbour Police were snooping around keeping an eye on us but they gave us no bother as we weren't causing any harm or disturbance.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Great job mate ... excellent photo's

As stated almost show room ... so begs the question ...

Why are you NOT driving it?!!! :grinning:

these cars are BUILT to be driven ... CRAZY!

all credit to you mate ... we have to meet up at some point be good to put names to faces and see each others cars

we need a photo portfolio of NI owned NSX's ... think that would be cool. happy to organise if people know owners out there known and not known

As with regards to lowering ... the car was designed by top notch engineers and guidance from Senna ... why mess with true greatness?!
this country and lowering ... WTF?! :worried:

superb ... even for a facelift! :p

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Thanks everybody for the kind words - all photos will be uploaded tonight.
Woudn't be a bad idea - nobby - I am for organizing the photos, you can organize the cars :grinning:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
LOL u have the easy part ... TRUST ME!

In terms of cars leading an active life include - GCon,Sudesh, mcmullett, me and there are a couple of other guys i am aware off!

there is others out there (B-Lorenzo's family as eg) ...not many has seen the light of day in years ... alot of garage queens etc

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Brilliant car, brilliant photos. I remember me and my Dad getting a drive in Harold McGarrity's NSX years ago. Amazing noise. We flew down from Holywood to Bangor in record time let's just say!!

Does yer man McCulla from Downeys still have his blue NSX? He did the Gumball in it a few years back too. And there was a chap in the Porsche Club who had a nice red pop-up light one a few years back who used it often enough.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
i had heard that blue one was long gone ... perhaps even witten off and used for parts.

great to see some active discussion

and yes they are a brilliant car ... totally under estimated. until you experience one you will never know

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Don't suppose u need a spare testicle! Washed, polished and serviced often..

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
fap_gif.gif

Awaiting the full set to finish off. Thank you please......

Also i now have a new background to the previous red NSX you replaced randomly enough :p

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
awwwwwww amazing car!!!! think this was the one i seen on the ormeau road on monday??

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
Oh was that the blue one some English dude crashed in Monaco and the insurance wouldnt pay out or something like that...?

yep thats it 2005 model with 5000 miles was 56grand at the time i viewed ir and insurance wouldnt cover because he was outside the uk and didnt notify them, so it had to be sold for parts :worried: