Driving a car with no MOT?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
There is no grace period for tax either, with MOT waiting times at the lowest ever, and the ability to MOT a car 28 days early, there really is no excuse for driving a car without MOT

Try booking Ards, its still a got quite a waiting list! Boucher was FTW for me this year.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Don't think any of the centres have much of a waiting time atm, my centre (Newbuildings) has dates available same day atm

As for driving to and from the centre, yes you are allowed, the vehicle only requires insurance, the only time the vehicle will not be allowed to leave is if its not safe, ie burst brake pipe

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Keep trying everyday Paul, HQ are hell about waiting times, if I centre has anything over 10 days they are pushing the centre managers to do something about it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.