Cavalier Turbo 4x4... On the road!!!!!!!!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Looks to be in great shape.. Excellent job done.. Any further plans for it ?

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
well i jus wanna get drivin it, have drove it down the driveway and on and off trailers thats as far as its gone. She'll stay as she is prob for summer bar the underseal an powder coating, maybe over winter see about a new s/s system, hybrid turbo and want all new silicon hoses as i'm not fussed on the ones i put on it

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah ice will go back in before long, new flip out dvd screen and ps2 goin in, never gets used for anythin else and fits in the slot above the glove box in cav dash really well so it'll do

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Oh my plums, thats awesome Scotty. I thought you'd never get it back on the road!

Im sure you are over the moon.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Oh my plums, thats awesome Scotty. I thought you'd never get it back on the road!

Im sure you are over the moon.

oh my plums? that me chuckle

yeah think almost everyone thought it'd never see the road but thankfully got the finger out and seein it built bk up has given me incentive

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda Premacy
mark mate got to hand it to you your a leg end sorry i mean legend! lol
the car is a real credit to you.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
great work, and it's probably only me, but if i was going to the trouble of a full respray, i think i'd have changed the colour!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol nah wi the cavs startin to get rare i jus wanted it original, and i cudnt be bothered wi engine out again to do bay etc

aye mark, gimme bell sometime an come up a nosy

Bronk

RMS Regular
about time ted :laughing:

the amount of work that has went into the cav is unreal..stunning is the only word that can descibe it

Ruth

RMS Regular
Excellent!! fussy man! Can't wait to see it back at shows/on the road properly

Daisy

RMS Regular
About time indeed Mook, i remember back many many moons ago when you said you had taken it off the road instead of selling it and not to tell no one etc etc...

May have taken this long, but definately worth it mate...

Looks fantastic indeed, credit to you and to the others who carried out the work...

Cant wait now to see it back at shows and on the road as Ruth said....

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks really well mate. Keep it well locked up and look after it, will be worth a fortune in a few years time (if not already).

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Jesus, didnt realise its been 3 years this has been away :scream: Fair play for sticking with it tho, more patients than most i dare say :p

Is the engine up in power now or stock and stronger just??? I missed that bit possibly??? How come you just went for a new bumper, not be better letting the FMIC breathe more???

Jonny

RMS Regular
3 years really do fly by :eek:

that is an absolute credit to you mark, health to enjoy her.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
u can take these to 260bhp on standard intercooler and its tiny and a wee side mount effort, to go above u needa upgrade to a fmic.

So she's upto 280 wi the software, i'm wait and see how temperature goes wi the bumper like it is, i really don't like the open mouth efforts that ppl cut into the bumper want it standard as possible, if i think its a problem i'll look into a charge cooler perhaps before i butcher the bumper!!!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
spose colly didnt do too bad at his end either... ha

Marc

RMS Moderator
looks well.. but since you went for a full respray.. did you not think of a colour change?