Build Threads Worth Looking At...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Maybe not a 'project' in the same vain as some of the transplants etc posted above but there is unbelieveable time, effort and attention to detail put Petrol's s14a 'refurb' thread, its a complete nut and bolt restoration.....and it was all done on his driveway

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=283826&highlight=petrol+restoration

New0217.JPG

New0275.JPG

New0280.jpg

mattylol

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsubishi Evo 6
@dave i love that s14! really would love one in my life! god dam all these build threads are sending my head away haha

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Just reading through the thread i posted,
The guy has a fork lift built into the shed as a car lift, the roof of the shed is designed to raise with the car, some ingenuity there
Picture045-1.jpg

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Just reading through the thread i posted,
The guy has a fork lift built into the shed as a car lift, the roof of the shed is designed to raise with the car, some ingenuity there
Picture045-1.jpg

That's genius. Must, resist...

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
There was a lovely Granada thread with a huge donkey in it.......any know of a link to thon?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.