Blackline Performance Parts Thread

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Back again.

After the madness of Dubshed was over us we had a car in the workshop that you all might recognise.....

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

This lovely F355, previously owned by @BarryPort if I remember correctly, was brought to us for a Capristo sports exhaust upgrade.

Absolutely wonderful car and peak 90s awesome machine!

You'll have to take my word for it but the new exhaust sounds fantastic and with the controller it can be quiet at the touch of a button for early morning starts (don't want to wake the curtain twitchers ;) )

Attachments

• IMG_5548.jpg
    IMG_5548.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 52

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
How nice is this green Mini Cooper S JCW?

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

We fitted a lovely GPF / OPF back Remus exhaust on it with the sound controller so it can sound much better when you want it to and quieter than stock when you need it, all at the touch of a button.

We also had this crazy Cresta in for an alignment. Always nice to have a big boosted 6 cylinder in the workshop.

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
We had this tasty MK1 Octavia vRS in last week for a few more mods.

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

To date we have fitted a Jetex stainless cat back exhaust, RamAir intake, Forge Split-R dump valve, H&R lowering springs, a Whiteline rear anti-roll bar, a TT front strut brace and Celtic Tuning stage 1 engine software.

You all know I love these and this one is really clean! Makes me miss my old red one.

Aaron

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
What exhaust options do you have for a 2021 F56 JCW lci?

We can get Milltek or Remus for that one Mark.

Milltek offer turbo back options if you wanted but Remus only do an "axle back" system.

Send me a PM if you want any prices.

Cheers,

Aaron

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another Mini in last week, this time a normal F56 Cooper S.

We fitted H&R lowering springs, Eibach 15mm spacers, full genuine JCW brake upgrade, Milltek GPF back exhaust and an Eventuri intake with the lovely carbon bonnet scoop.

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

Really nice car this and one brand I'm starting to get a real soft spot for.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A proper car with a proper engine in last week for some MTC Motorsport downpipes and Celtic Tuning software.
Excuse my rudimentary editing of the background..

IMG_5823.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-04 at 1.43.28 PM.jpeg

Before

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-04 at 1.43.27 PM (1).jpeg

During

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-04 at 1.43.27 PM.jpeg

After

Serious increase in noise and performance with this beast sitting at over 700hp now!

Coming back soon for some lowering springs.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another JDM hero in yesterday for some simple mods. The mighty Evo VI!

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-05 at 5.51.00 PM.jpeg

An HKS cat back system, MTEC front drilled and grooved discs, a Pioneer double din headunit and an alarm system all supplied and fitted in house.

Amazingly this car still had its standard exhaust fitted when it arrived!

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-05 at 5.50.24 PM.jpeg

A very clean example and one I'd be happy owning myself.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Forum member @browne174 left his lovely S14 in with us recently to diagnose and fix an exhaust blow out.

Originally suspecting just a blown gasket we unfortunately found a large crack in the turbo elbow and given the rest of the system was a bit of a mismatch with welds everywhere he sensibly opted to replace the entire lot.

We supplied and fitted a JapSpeed turbo elbow, downpipe, flexi de-cat and then an HKS cat back system.

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5835.jpg

Now sounding much much better and suits the car perfectly. Super clean example and a real credit to the owner.

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Top job as usual guys.

Always knew the old system wasn't in great shape and after seeing it on the lift, it was a no brainer to throw it in the bin.

The backbox is rather more substantial than I would have liked but that's the joys of jdm aftermarket performance parts :joy:

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Had this tidy S6 in for a Milltek exhaust a few weeks back.

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7070.jpg

Being a ValveSonic system it still works with the factory settings so you can make it quiet when/if you want to

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Had the Ferrari 355 back in for a brake upgrade recently...

IMG_8119.jpg

IMG_8120.jpg

IMG_8121.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 9 (3).jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 9 (1).jpg

...such a lovely car and a lovely set of AP Racing brakes to go on it.

We had them refinished in gloss black by Nu Luk Wheels before fitting them to car to keep with the subtle supercar style it has.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A couple of cool JZX100s we had in recently;

IMG_8071.jpg

IMG_8072.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 9 (2).jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 9 (4).jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 9.jpg

The Chaser was in for some fresh BC Coilovers to replace the very worn out coilovers that were fitted by a previous owner and also an HKs Turbo Timer.

The MKII came in for some Meister-R coilovers to be fitted and a full alignment of course.

Both cars sitting and driving much nicer now.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
We supplied and fitted a nice little GPF back Milltek exhaust to this Polo GTI recently.

IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

I'm a big fan of these and with a little tuning they are brilliant fun!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Had Marks new purchase in a couple of weeks ago for a resonator delete.

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8258.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

Great difference in noise for very little outlay. A great option for anyone with a MK7 platform car not wanting to go to the expense of adding a full system.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Been a while since I updated this 8o|

Had this lovely S5 in for a Milltek de-cat downpipe, CTS Turbo intake and Celtic Tuning engine & gearbox software to suit.

IMG_8271.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8274.jpg

IMG_8244.jpg

IMG_8243.jpg

And whilst we had it we also fitted some H&R lowering springs and did a 4 wheel alignment too.

We also had this immense C8 RS6 in recently for similar treatment with the fitting of Milltek de-cat downpipes and Celtic Tuning engine & gearbox software...

IMG_8304.jpg

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

Seriously impressive motor with over 700hp after we finished with it!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Back again.

After the madness of Dubshed was over us we had a car in the workshop that you all might recognise.....

View attachment 360684

View attachment 360680

View attachment 360681

View attachment 360682

View attachment 360685

This lovely F355, previously owned by @BarryPort if I remember correctly, was brought to us for a Capristo sports exhaust upgrade.

Absolutely wonderful car and peak 90s awesome machine!

You'll have to take my word for it but the new exhaust sounds fantastic and with the controller it can be quiet at the touch of a button for early morning starts (don't want to wake the curtain twitchers ;) )

That’s some job there (y) May I ask if it was a case of just swapping the original back section with the capristo one, or are any other mods required eg to the headers or anything else? Am thinking of getting it done but don’t want to mess with anything that’s directly connected to the engine!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
That’s some job there (y) May I ask if it was a case of just swapping the original back section with the capristo one, or are any other mods required eg to the headers or anything else? Am thinking of getting it done but don’t want to mess with anything that’s directly connected to the engine!

No mods needed, just a bolt-on system for the rear so easily put back to stock if needed.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
We had this Porsche 718 in last month to have some carbon bits fitted along with a FabSpeed exhaust.

IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

We also had this lovely GT86 in to get a Fujitsubo exhaust fitted. Very high quality exhaust and bolted up perfectly.

IMG_8321.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg