VCDS Fault Code 01305

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
Hi Guys,

Have this error popping up twice now. First time got it and cleared it and that was last thursday. However got it scanned today and the error has come up again
emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

Search suggests that it may be linked to the CAN connection not seated properly? Recently installed genuine microphone to RNS315+ and everything is working fine. However am not sure why this error is coming up?

Car in question is a 2012 Skoda Octavia-II FL VRS

Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533) Labels: 7N0-907-530-V2.clb
Part No SW: 7N0 907 530 R HW: 7N0 907 530 H
Component: J533 Gateway H42 1632
Revision: H42 Serial number: 160812F1000752
Coding: 351303
Shop #: WSC 73430 790 00209
VCID: 3F8D929FAE696BBA85-806A

1 Fault Found:
01305 - Databus for Infotainment
004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00100100
Fault Priority: 1
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 99
Mileage: 59820 km
Time Indication: 0

KJS

RMS Regular
OP
KJS
Drives
VW Tiguan
If it isn't causing any issues then stop worrying, a VAG without some sort of code on it is nearly unheard of !
I agree however curiosity has me wondering as what it could be? Could be one of the speaker may not be outputting sound? Have to test it to see if all are working. Code relates to the infotainment so something must be not working?!?!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I agree however curiosity has me wondering as what it could be? Could be one of the speaker may not be outputting sound? Have to test it to see if all are working. Code relates to the infotainment so something must be not working?!?!
Know what you mean, the arial tends to flag up on a lot of cars as intermittent.

my Toldeo always has about 6 codes present for daft things and a 2 month old skoda superb i plugged in one day had about a dozen varies codes

Reactions: KJS

Darren91

RMS Regular
Just ignore it, it's nothing to worry about.

I get random codes all the time and they tend to disappear even though everything is connected as per factory wiring and working.

Reactions: KJS
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.