Toyota Glanza V Turbo Starlet For Breaking , All Parts Available Cheap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scramblering-it-out

RMS Regular
OP
S
no sorry , seats with rails £100 , good condition , were you from ? if your really interested ill get some

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
east belfast, need them to fold down for passengers in the back (3 door car) and fit onto evo 4 rails

scramblering-it-out

RMS Regular
OP
S
lol , here ive the tax book and all here , bought the car from a fella in banbridge who traded it in, use boys need to get you facts right before you say anything , anybody any problems ive the old add of the car were i bought it from saved on my computer , thanks alot and hope i get a apology

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Im merely making you aware of the thread

Not only have you not shown any proof, but it is your character being examined here, not ours!!!

Perhaps, if you are an innocent in this, then do what you can to prove your innocence. End of the day, if we go off what the young fella on the Starlet forum says, you are still handling stolen property - V5 or not!!!

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
lol @ this, fair enough he has the logbook but thats because he didnt steal it he paid with fake notes lol!! i remember them wads of fake notes going about bangor last summer, £40 for £160 or something,
go to jail do not pass go do not collect £200! you failed!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
lol @ this, fair enough he has the logbook but thats because he didnt steal it he paid with fake notes lol!! i remember them wads of fake notes going about bangor last summer, £40 for £160 or something,
go to jail do not pass go do not collect £200! you failed!

Some one was doing well, they were £75 real money for £100 fake in lurgan last i heard lol

With regards to the origional topic, if the car is legit what all is wrong with it? price complete

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
brass neck that is all. if you bought the car off another fella who done the so called "scamming" how come you two have the same number?

im just sorry it wasnt me! for lucy has been used yet.

lucy is my shotgun :grinning:

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
lol @ Lucy

NEMISIS:
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c*nt... me

glanzaturbo1234

this car is my car and it is stolen as the falla that bought it from me gave me fake money also dont no how you have the log book of the car as i have it and the car is in my name you some lad telling ye

scramblering-it-out

RMS Regular
OP
S
im a victim in this, i bought it off some boy in banbridge , ive already been talking to the boy who got scammed with the car and we are trying to come to some sort of agreement

here is the add i bought it form

5v9ojc.png

2nqytkx.png

AndyG

RMS Regular
Who the **** takes that much cash in notes and doesnt check to see if they are real?!

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Who the **** takes that much cash in notes and doesnt check to see if they are real?!

mistakes do happen bud! i hate dealing with cash but after a few dealings got myself a marker through work and count the money in the house with my da or something double checking. but anyways mistakes happen! hope you get sorted matey!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.