Show Your Support: Sold as Seen Podcast Ep 24

•   
The latest Sold as Seen Podcast is now live. In this episode we discuss supporting the superb car show and automotive scene we are fortunate to have here in Northern Ireland. We also take up listener and RMS member questions you have posed on the forum recently.

Listen On: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Acast | RSS Feed or Read the Full Article Here

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Out of curiousity, are you able to tell from listener data where the podcast is reaching too and how many listens per ep you're getting? is it on the rise?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
We can - it’s fairly steady, but we don’t probably release enough shows often enough to see a huge surge in numbers. Lifestyle business approach lol.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
COOPER!! - I30N DCT all the way, smiles for miles. I know that as i have just ticked over 13kms on my mine and still makes me act like a yob in a tunnel dropping the gear down to pop and bang hahahaha
My mind changes like the wind but I'm probably going EV!

DaveG

RMS Member
Drives
E46 325ci
I really enjoyed the episode guys. The cost of new cars vs holding on to your existing one at the end of a PCP is something a lot of my friends have been debating. And I enjoyed Ross slagging off the brutally ugly BMW IX. I took this snap at Christmas, I know which one I prefer to look at.

43AF1430-7E68-4639-86E0-D7B68E2DB1A5.jpeg