Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
DaddyC your craic-o-meter has been well and truly smashed to bits, what has happened to you?

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Work has me in all day, so going to miss this (y) Hope weather turns out good for it (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
DaddyC your craic-o-meter has been well and truly smashed to bits, what has happened to you?
I have a soft sensitive centre also y'know...

A bit like, ARMADILLO'S!!! Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Guys, as posted earlier, email Graham if you need to add more cars - he's organising it and he won't have time to trawl through this thread.

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Good job Jim.
If you can get a few pics up before. Good luck in the hunt for 3M tape.

Took a while to get these sorted but..

back_small.jpg

front_small.jpg

Looks good, still need to find the 3M tape :p

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Jim do you mind me stealing one of your pics for the shop - looks awesome (y)

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Should be heading up to this for about 2pm. Looking forward to it. Hope it stays dry.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Hi everyone, sorry to ask for a repost but where are the guidelines on where and when to turn up? i know ive read them somewhere but have searched through here and my email and cant recall, cheers! :grinning:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Show cars before 11am at Junction 1, or look at one of the various convoy threads.

Jola

RMS Regular
Just seen the weather forecast for Sunday, its to be wet (n) Lets hope this doesnt affect the turn out.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Hi everyone, sorry to ask for a repost but where are the guidelines on where and when to turn up? i know ive read them somewhere but have searched through here and my email and cant recall, cheers! :grinning:

gates open at 10.30am and close at 1pm

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Cool jim thanks for putting up the pic. Looks well. can't wait to see it on sun.

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
The met office says "Scattered showers and lighter winds on Sunday" - so lets just hope they are fairly scattered..

I`ll be there regardless (y)

Mark_C

RMS Regular
whats the story here, do I just turn up somewhere? Seems to be a bit of confusion re convoys etc. I'll be coming up from Dungannon

I've the track tyres on the back of the MR2 so it better not be too wet!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I'd check the individual convoy threads, if not just land in before 11. No doubt you will all be greeted by mine and currys mugs at the gate. Hmm that could have a negative effect on attendance :relieved:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
what bit of the carpark have we Andy ? As i think the clauds leap antrim stage is also based there this weekend at J1

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
Hey folks im new-ish to RMS and im hoping this will be the first car show that i will get to be at. Im presuming that only the car shows need to be up at 11 and for the rest of us it is half 1?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.