OXI 767?

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Saw this plate on a green A4 estate yesterday at the PMG demo day yesterday. Wondering if the owner is on here?

johna3

RMS Regular
OP
johna3
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Thanks guys. Tried PM'ing @FAKER but his inbox is full. I'd be interested in that plate if he would ever consider parting with it

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
you and these OXI plates lol, i swear the screws were loosened on my Accord plate :p on a serious note, nothing cheap online?

johna3

RMS Regular
OP
johna3
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
you and these OXI plates lol, i swear the screws were loosened on my Accord plate :p on a serious note, nothing cheap online?
Cant buy them @chrisd1 :worried: The two plates I wanted 767 and 666 are already registered to local cars!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
OXI 432 is on speedyreg for £786 all in... OXI 841 costs £660, ouch, they've gone up since last time i check mine...

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
Alright folks. I've had oxi767 for 14 years now. oxi747 + oxi757 are owned reasonably local, and both have bid on the plate before. Not really interested in selling, although i do now own 3 uij numbers....

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
My plate is my name when spaced accordingly, your point is?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
My plate is my name when spelt incorrectly your point is?

I fixed that.

The point I was making is quite simple azwalt. Cherished reg's are normally purchased as they mean something to the owner. That makes them special to the owner...yet it may mean fook all to anyone else.

Personally....I'd rather have a dateless 1/2/3 digit NI reg than a poorly spelt/spaced/fonted English reg. That's just my opinion though.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Some things never change...

tumblr_n5zo8jJTa11qz581wo3_400.gif

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Anyway... See OXI 767 on the moss road in Lisburn all the time, nice plate and suits the metros!