Once common cars that you don't see anymore

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Can’t remember last I seen one on daily duties.

IMG_7592.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I went to buy a set of BFgoodrich tyres for a project Jeep. They were photographed on Vauxhall alloys. When I got there the wheels were still on the car. Long story short, I came home with with another project...
View attachment 433310
It's 2003.
I since picked up a couple of black lwb ones like your pic for spares. One of them is 2003 and the other is AP04 ***, registered August 2004.
Tip of the iceberg iirc.... :joy:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Nah, you're saving the planet, one jeep at a time lol, just without the long hair and sandals. :joy:

Come the next big depression (later this year if the pundits are to be believed), an old jeep that will run on veg oil will be in demand.

gary87

RMS Regular
was washing the car yesterday and a Mk4 Supra drove past. It was the model with the pop out roof too, but an NA Automatic by the sounds of things

Paul.

RMS Regular
This beauty heading for MOT this morning down boucher, looked absolutely immaculate

View attachment 434569
South African import from KwaZulu-Natal going by the plate.
Local Z1 that turns up now and again. Same lady owner from new i believe, JKC supplied and they still look after it.

View attachment 434570
This is one of my grail spots because I know it exists and I've never seen one before. A Z1 and a Z8 both rank very highly as cars I'd like to lay eyes upon. Given how rare they are, I bet there aren't many with one owner from new at this point.