O4 Civic Sport Airbag Light

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

krisniblock

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 Golf Clipper
in need of some serious help here have an 04 civic sport and for the love of trying i cant get the airbag light off on it, doesnt have any type r seats in so the seat looms are all connected etc, checked and cleaned every connector and ive even replaced the airbag ECU but yet still no joy and googled the process on how to reset the system with the plug in the fuse box but sadly still no luck and its got me totally baffled!

if anyone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Kris

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Cable tie? lol

Airbag light came on in Megane (went off under hard acceleration though sometimes) and tried the passenger one first. Connectors all retried etc, nothing so gripped the cables together and started the car, light didn't come on so cable tied them together and it's still off.

No idea how much different the Civic is though.

krisniblock

RMS Regular
OP
krisniblock
Drives
Mk1 Golf Clipper
Cable tie? lol

Airbag light came on in Megane (went off under hard acceleration though sometimes) and tried the passenger one first. Connectors all retried etc, nothing so gripped the cables together and started the car, light didn't come on so cable tied them together and it's still off.

No idea how much different the Civic is though.
sadly this light is on permanently and no matter what weve tried it will not go off! cables have been checked several times too

tori

RMS Regular
You would need to stick it on the comp and see what codes it throws up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.