Mobile Dent Removal Service

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I need someone to remove a ding for me in my drivers door..

Some teabag this morning opened her door onto my car and now ive a lovely dent in the door..

Need someone that reliable and will come to do it onsite for me in belfast.. (y)

Recommendations?

Gambit

RMS Regular
you can ring Mike (he is used by the RMS masses) to come see you or i think its cheaper if you take a run down to bangor to see him in the evening

Dents out NI
Mike Hamilton
Tel 07969021177

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Mike is coming tomorrow or monday.. happy days.. (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
mike just removed what looked like an impossible dent on my bosses new merc today , i knew he was good but my god hes way better than that

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
mike just removed what looked like an impossible dent on my bosses new merc today , i knew he was good but my god hes way better than that

Good news.. thats what im looking to hear, wee car was immaculate until this morning.. was trying to keep it that way! (y)

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I still cant believe Mike was able to remove the dent from my wing, it was a mess, top job.

hutch755

RMS Member
Drives
yaris t-sport
sounds like this mike guy is good then, i may get him mayself for my own door :grinning:

Tuccy

RMS Member
The guy is a genius, took several bad dents out of my car when i bought it.
Even though an unnamed so called dent removal person told me they were impossible to remove

Mike sorted it no probs..

hutch755

RMS Member
Drives
yaris t-sport
alot of the people on here have mentioned mike, well looks like i know who im goin to then lol

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
sounds like ive to give Mike a shout too when the £££ starts coming in.

Few wee parking dings to sort out

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Ill have to give Mike a ring.....have a wee car park ding in my drivers doors that needs sorting.

stiffs

RMS Regular
Drives
m5
have been using mike for a few years and have to say he is first class and cheap as chips (y)
he must be getting around these days heading up the north west lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
mike will be on holidays from wednesday for a week so you may not be able to get him best send him a txt with your name and number

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.